Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- Outdoor dome, UV protected
- Thermostatically controlled heater
- 24 Hour fan operation for effective heating and condensation protection
- Optically correct polycarbonate lower dome
- Choice of clear or tinted lower dome
- 36 IR LED Illuminator
- Waterproof (IP67)
- 850nm IR LED
- ON/OFF detection range of automatic CDS sensor
- Max. 50m (~160 ft.) LED beam length
- DC12V/360mA max
- 7" Color LCD Monitor
- 1000TVL of Resolution
- Brightness: 350cd
- S-Video(Y/C) / Composite Video(BNC) Outputs
- DC 12V Power
- Extruded aluminum housing
- Tamper resistant camera housing lock down screws provided
- High strength steel wall mount bracket included
- Indoor dome
- Strong cast aluminum top and trim ring
- Rugged polycarbonate lower dome
- Optically correct, clear or tinted lower dome
- AC 24V input into enclosure, DC12V camera power and plug provided inside enclosure
- Outdoor Vandal Resistant Flush Mount Enclosure
- Supports: SNC-RH124, SNC-RS44N, SNC-RS46N, SNC-RX530N, SNC-RX550N, SNC-RX570N and , SNC-RZ25N
- 7" clear polycarbonate lower dome
- Thermostatically controlled heater and blower
- AC24V input
- Mounts to poles 3 - 6 inches in diameter, with included pole mount and (2) two straps.
- Conduit holes are suitable for a 3/4 inch conduit fitting that are provided on the back and bottom of the adapter.
- Knockouts allow mating to a double gang electrical bo
- Corner mount adaptor for outdoor pendant mount housings
- Requires UNI-WMB1 when installing pendant mount housings
- Accepts direct mounting of UNI-PBU1 power block unit
- Pendant mount adapter for SNC-DF80N, SNC-DF85N, SSC-CD75 and SSC-CD77 cameras
- Cast aluminum construction
- Includes 1" NPT gooseneck wall mount bracket
- Outdoor wall mount attaches to most vertical surfaces
- Housing is made from durable ABS plastic
- Capsule dome is made from polycarbonate
- 24V AC heater and blower to maintain operating environment (-4ºF ~ 104ºF)
- IPX4 or IP66 selectable IP rating
- Pole mount adapter for pendant type housings
- Requires UNI-WMB1 wall mount bracket
See any errors on this page? Let us know.