One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
At Scallop imaging they have taken a truly new and innovative approach to the way the world should view cameras. For over 200 years the design of the camera has largely remained unchanged with a single lens and a single image capture point. This has meant that up until now if you wanted a wide angle view you must use a fish eye lens, which despite the best efforts by manufactures around the world usually means distorted edges. This is where Scallop imaging are doing things differently by distributing the imaging task among multiple smaller sensors and computationally combining their outputs in the camera itself. This approach means that if you want higher resolution, use more cameras focused on the same area, want truly panoramic shots, position multiple cameras whose images overlap in the processing unit.
One thing they have kept with tradition in is providing excellent customer support with a website that boasts a fully featured FAQ section along with a documents library for all their products. They also have a friendly customer support team ready to take your call and offer you pre and post-sale service that is second to none.
Tel:(617) 849-6400 x 328Support:email@example.com
- Indoor Ceiling Mount Bracket for Recess Applications
- Supports up to 35 Pounds (16Kg)
- Metal Body
- Rugged Construction
- Allows you to mount indoor or outdoor housing of a speed dome camera on a rooftop
- Compatible with STB30PF ceiling type flange and STH-380PO/370PO/360PO/370PI camera housings
- Can be used for indoor/outdoor environments
- Mounts to the inside of the parapet
- Silver finish
- Aperture Range - f/1.4 - f/360
- Focal Length - 2.8 to 10mm
- Auto Iris Feature
- Manual Focus
- Manual Zoom
- Ceilling mount adaptor
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Aluminium material
- Applicable camera : SCC-C7437/C7439, SCC-C7453,C7455
- Applicable cameras with using SCX-300HM : SCC-C6437/C6439, SCC-C6453/C6455
- Indoor Applications
- Supports up to 70 Pounds (32kg)
- Can be used with SADT-100WM Wall Mount, SADT-100CM Ceiling Mount
- Metal Case
- Integrated Pan/ Tilt, and Housing
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +90° to -90°
- Optional accessory : receiver unit
- F1.3 DC type auto iris
- Varifocal 2.8 ~ 12mm / 0.11" ~ 0.47"
- Video Type Auto Iris, C-mount 10X Motorized zoom (f 8-80mm)
- Sharp and clear image in low light with F 1.2
- Simple to install and adjust
- Compatible with 1/2 inch and 1/3 inch CCD cameras
See any errors on this page? Let us know.