For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
MG Electronics is a leading manufacturer of products utilized by OEM, distributors and professional equipment installers throughout North America. Their products include a wide range of auxiliary equipment such as mounts, cases, cables and plugs. MG Electronics have been providing high quality, cost effective, innovative product solutions to intrusion, surveillance, distributed sound and access professionals for over 50 years. This level of experience has allowed them to develop a detailed picture of what the industry needs and the quality it demands and delivers on both.
Their support is highly personalised, the kind you only get from a local company. Based in Hauppauge NY MG Electronics will personally assist you with their product range giving friendly advice and support both pre and after sale that is second to none.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mgelectronics.com/shopcontent.asp?type=Terms%20and%20Conditions
Tel: (631) 582-3400
Fax: (631) 582-3229
- Powerful IR illumination for any CCTV camera
- IR Illumination automatically activates when light levels fall (20 lux)
- Rust resistant design for indoor or outdoor use
- Long life warranty (10,000 hours or 5 years)
- 12 VDC Power input
- 16' Pole with 4x4" Base
- Adapter Box for WVSW314, WVSW316, WVSW316L Network Bullet Cameras
- For Indoor and Outdoor use
- Finish: Aluminum die cast, silver metallic painting
- Dimensions: 133mm (W) x 133mm (H) x 50mm (D)
- 16' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Withstands 100 mph Winds
- Electronic Control Station
- Locking Mechanism
- Camera Junction Box
- Motorized Winch
- Adjustable Angle (30/45/60°)
- Adjustable Distance (100-660')
- Weather Resistant
- Automatic Fan
- Surge Protection (Fuse)
- Compatible with the WV-SF332, WV-SF335, WV-SF336, WV-SF538, and WV-SF539 IP Fixed Dome Cameras and WV-CF344, WV-CF354, WV-CF624, WV-CF634, and WV-CF504P Analog Fixed Dome Cameras
- Designed for easy pendent installation on 3/4" EMT conduit pipe
- Manufactured from durable engineered plastic
- Certifications / Ratings: WEEE & REACH
- Designed specifically for video surveillance camera systems
- Solid construction; designed to reduce or eliminate vibration from strong wind loads up to 110 mph
- Compatible with most major camera manufacturers
- Powder coat finish for greater longevity
- Supports up to 75 lbs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.