For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
Founded in 2002, Veilux has become a renowned world leader when it comes to the concept design, development and the manufacturing of professional security cameras, digital video recorders, and video surveillance products. Veilux offers a prestigious history which complements the development of delivering professional, high quality, and reliable devices that will stand the test of time.
Headquartered in Dallas Texas, Veilux has grown to deliver to the security industry over 100 leading products. With distribution and sales facilities in Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, and New York, Veilux not only strives for 100% customer satisfaction but is also branching its roots into North America and the rest of the world with international locations including Shangzou - China, Seoul - S.Korea, Amman - Jordan, Cairo - Egypt, and London - UK.
Veilux products are used in a range of high end installations including the Raytheon Technical Services Co, NASA facilities in Houston - Texas, Navy Region Southwest, USAF Misawa Air Base, US Army, and Washington State Dept of Fish and Wildlife. With all products 100% tried and tested, Veilux is and still is continuing to lead the way with its mark in the security industry.
For warranty information click here: http://www.veilux.net/product-warranty.html
Toll Free: 1-800-510-6528
Local Number: 1-214-635-4855
- Compatible w/the TVB-2104/4104, TVB-2105/4105 and TVD-2101/4101 Cameras
- Used for Quick Access to Zoom/Focus Controls on Motorized Lens Cameras
- Powered by (2) AAA Batteries (not included) or 12VDC
- Compatible with Interlogix mini-dome and wedge form factor cameras
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Gray color (Pantone 428c) to match Interlogix domes
- Integrated cable management
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Compatible with the WV-SF332, WV-SF335, WV-SF336, WV-SF538, and WV-SF539 IP Fixed Dome Cameras and WV-CF344, WV-CF354, WV-CF624, WV-CF634, and WV-CF504P Analog Fixed Dome Cameras
- Designed for easy pendent installation on 3/4" EMT conduit pipe
- Manufactured from durable engineered plastic
- Certifications / Ratings: WEEE & REACH
- 3 MP / Wide Aperture - f/1.2
- Focal Length of 2.8-8mm / 2.8x Zoom
- Designed for Dome Cameras
- Manual Zoom, Focus & Iris
- Offers High Refractive Index
- For professional surface-wired installations
- Ideal for low-voltage alarm, telephone, audio, and video wires and cables
- Attractive appearance for walls, ceilings, woodwork, doors, and windows
- Low initial tack adhesive strip allows for easy adjustment
- Includes alcohol surface cleaning pads
- High image-quality monitoring with optical performance support up to 3 Mp
- Range of 2.8 to 6mm, supporting various applications
- Wide aperture of F1.3 optimizes the performance at low lighting intensity
- Built-in ND filter used in T360 camera, supports high sensitivity cameras
- CS-mounting lens
- Allows network cameras to operate in cold weather
- Enables operation in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C)
- Integrated fan prevents moisture formation on the camera's surface
- Turns On / Off depending on the camera's internal temperature
See any errors on this page? Let us know.