For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- Compatible with the WV-SF332, WV-SF335, WV-SF336, WV-SF538, and WV-SF539 IP Fixed Dome Cameras and WV-CF344, WV-CF354, WV-CF624, WV-CF634, and WV-CF504P Analog Fixed Dome Cameras
- Designed for easy pendent installation on 3/4" EMT conduit pipe
- Manufactured from durable engineered plastic
- Certifications / Ratings: WEEE & REACH
- 3.5” LCD screen
- 5-6 hours of operation between charges
- Measures 20-250 VAC and 0-45 VDC
- Pelco P & D protocol for PTZ testing
- 0-2Vpp video level measurement
- Visible light for color CCTV cameras
- 16 LEDs provide up to 220 ft. range
- Automatic photocell
- Even illumination
- Telemetry input for remote switching
- LCD display easily allows for checking the video signal of the CCTV camera being tested
- An audio jack tests the audio signal
- Built-in rechargeable battery has a life of 4 hours
- An LED light displays low battery level
- Visor blocks out sunglare on the LCD display
- Includes one 16-3/4" center support and two attachable 2' support rails
- For use with Speco part : SPCBC5
- Box Camera Housings, Brackets, and Mounts
- Can accomodate most box-style, closed-circuit television cameras.
- Outdoor Housings and Brackets
- Allows network cameras to operate in cold weather
- Enables operation in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C)
- Integrated fan prevents moisture formation on the camera's surface
- Turns On / Off depending on the camera's internal temperature
See any errors on this page? Let us know.