For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
In 1965, Joel Satnick and Sam Kobert founded LH Dottie. The company first began in a warehouse situated at 331 Winston Street Los Angeles supplying numerous products to electrical wholesalers within the area. As time went on, Joel and Sam broadened their product offering by adding electrical fittings, fastening devices and anchors, tools, petroleum products, and specialty items.
Today LH Dottie is located in downtown Commerce, Los Angeles on a 2-2/1 acreage. It is housed in a 50,000sq ft state of the art building with up to 8 separate shipping bays which deliver more efficiency and superior customer service. In addition another warehouse has also been opened within Oklahoma City to service and deliver the Eastern Seaboard and the Mid-West. With many changes occurring over the years, LH Dottie has stayed strong and committed to providing clients and customers with only the very best products available for long term use.
For warranty information click here: http://www.lhdottie.com/warranty.asp
- 1/4" X 12' Three1/4" X 4'Lite Stick Rods w Eye - Hook
- Brand New
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Adapter Box for WVSW314, WVSW316, WVSW316L Network Bullet Cameras
- For Indoor and Outdoor use
- Finish: Aluminum die cast, silver metallic painting
- Dimensions: 133mm (W) x 133mm (H) x 50mm (D)
- Quickly and easily removes most damaged screws such as hex, phillips, torx, square drive, sizes number
- 4-number 14 from wood, plastic or metal
- Two step drill bit and extractor in one tool extracts broken bolts and damaged screws fast
- Use in reverse only with 3/8-Inch variable speed reversible power drill
- Drills up to grade 8 and 10.0 class fasteners, extracts bolt sizes number 10-3/8-Inch
- Kit exceeds federal OSHA requirements
- Serves up to 25 people
- Molded handle for carry or mount kit on work site
- Comes in a polypropylene case and Includes all the supplies you need for up to 25 people
- 25 person contractor refill
- Saves time with the 3 easy access doorsf
- No more sorting individual compartments eliminate hassle and time spent searching through various sizes
- Easy storage designed to fit into tool boxes or hang on peg boards
- Exceptional value compared to purchasing items separately
- Natural color
- A real money saver base bits last 3 to 4 times longer at a fraction of the cost
- Economical replaceable tips lock in place
- Step bit performance remains identical to that of non replaceable tip bits
- Constructed of M2 high speed steel, coated with titanium and cobalt
- Tri-cut tip cuts smoother, faster and cooler
- Anti static
- Impervious material
- EZ on/EZ off
- 50 shoe covers in jar
See any errors on this page? Let us know.