For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
Aiphone has become the most respected and reliable brand of communication systems in the world. Based in Japan and exporting to 60 countries Aiphone prides itself on having local operations with their North American marketing and sales distribution centre near Washington opening in 1970.
Aiphone have a range of products that include everything from small home systems to some of the largest commercial security networks available. They are famous for their quality and are the first and only intercom manufacturer to win the Deming Prize, the highest international award for quality control. They were also the first to receive ISO 9001 certification, and the only one selling in North America.
For warranty information click here: http://www.aiphone.com/home/sales/customer-service/warranty-repairs-and-returns/
Main Office: (425) 455-0510
Toll Free: (800) 692-0200
Government Sales: (800) 426-1081
Main Office: (425) 455-0071
Customer Service/Technical Support Fax: (800) 525-3372
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
Tel: (909) 993-5770
Fax: (909) 628-5560
- Housing is manufactured from high impact beige ABS, with an optically clear acrylic viewing window
- Unit is fully adjustable for 360° positioning
- Metal back box dust cover included
- Designed for use in 24" x 24" (610 x 610mm) suspended ceiling applications
- Sized for use with Panasonic’s standard body camera and lens combinations
- Wide-Angle Lens
- 1/3 inch Lens Format
- 2.7-13.5mm Focal Length (5x)
- F1.3 Max Aperture
- For WV-SC384 & WV-SC385 Dome Cameras
- Clear Dome Cover
- For Indoor Use
- Designed for Mega Pixel Cameras
- DC Iris Lens
- Offers a variable focal length ranging from 5mm to 50mm
- The model PID9 is a discreet indoor recessed surveillance enclosure designed to mount into a drop ceiling tile or sheet rock ceiling
- This unit completely encloses the unitized camera, resulting in discreet viewing
- Designed for the WV-CS954/WV-CS574/ WV-NS324 Series cameras
- Mounts to the outside corner of a building providing two-wall camera support
- Compatible with most Panasonic wall-mount brackets as well as all Ready-To-Go wall-mount camera packages
- Durable all-aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Easy installation with threaded bolt inserts
- Supports loads up to 60 lbs
- Side hinges for ease of access when focusing and adjusting the camera
- Easy camera installation
- Accepts many lens and camera combinations
- Optional 24 VAC heater/blower, sunshield
- Lightweight aluminum chassis
See any errors on this page? Let us know.