ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- Weight Capacity of 50 lb
- Supports VESA Mounting Patterns
- Easy "one person" installation with our unique hanging system
- Base locks firmly into place for worry-free installations
- Plastic coated, steel safety cable and mounting hardware included
- Includes matching bracket cover
- Ultra slim adjustable wall mount
- Fits most 37 inch to 65 inch flat panels
- Fits mounting patterns up to 805 x 410mm
- Lateral shift for precise placement
- 10 to 0 degrees continuous adjustable tilt
- Exclusive design for specialty retail installations
- VESA compatible mounting plate
- Threaded for use with 3/4" (19.1mm) rigid conduit or NPT pipe
- Drop length determined by installer
- Includes mounting kit and instructions
- 10 Inch Bracket Kit
- Acceptable Dual 8 Inch, 8.4 Inch and Dual 10 Inch Monitor or Single Monitor Under 19 inch
- Must have RMK-08 to Mount Monitors
- Max Supporting Weight is Upto 20.94 lbs or 9.5kg
- Available Monitors: 8RTC, 8RTF, 10RTC, 17RCM, 19RCM, 15RTV, 17RTV, 19RTV, 15RTC, 17RTC, 19RTC
- Video Wall Mount Fixed Position type
- nterlocking, grid included, no rear access to the monitor unless you cut away the dry wall and leave the studs
- Made of reinforced steel tubing
- Weight and max load vary by monitor size
- Users can easily position and reposition their electronics
- Smooth adjusting action holds electronics firmly in place
- Extends approximately 1.5" (38.1mm) from face of mount
- Body made of black, high-impact polycarbonate plastic with aluminum ball and head plate
- NEMA 4 Rated
- Air Veil Fan System Technology
- Filter Fan System
- Anti-Reflective Window
- Dual Lock Security
See any errors on this page? Let us know.