ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
Network Video Technologies develops and markets an award winning line of video transmitters/receivers and hub/power systems for the transport of analog and IP video/data, low voltage and PoE power, over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) and Coax cable. While cables have been around for a long time there is always room for improvement and NVT continues to innovate seeking even better ways to gain unsurpassed performance in their equipment.
While being incorporated in the State of California NVT maintains its headquarters in Menlo Park and Sunbury, England. This means you are guaranteed friendly efficient customer service when you contact their support centre. So for the best cables in the business go NVT you won’t be disappointed.
For warranty information click here: http://www.nvt.com/content.php?type=template&key=warranty
Network Video Technologies, Inc.
Tel: (650) 462-8100
Fax: (650) 326-1940
- Weight Capacity of 50 lb
- Supports VESA Mounting Patterns
- NEMA 4 Rated
- Air Veil Fan System Technology
- Filter Fan System
- Anti-Reflective Window
- Dual Lock Security
LH Dottie DTM6 Cable Tie Mounting Hole 8-inch Length by 0.177-inch Width by 0.052-inch Thickness Natural 100-Pack
- Manufactured with filtered nylon 6/6
- Finger grips
- Angled tail
- One piece design, transition rails and 3 tooth pawl
- Rounded edges
- Contains common security bit load
- Specially loaded for (note cut off)
- 15 in 1 tamper proof driver is a must for all commercial/industrial tradesmen (electricians, security, etc.)
- 15 in 1 tamper proof comes loaded with the most common security bits, including spanner, hex pin and star pin
- Red cap and black body color
- Quickly and easily removes most damaged screws such as hex, phillips, torx, square drive, sizes number
- 4-number 14 from wood, plastic or metal
- Two step drill bit and extractor in one tool extracts broken bolts and damaged screws fast
- Use in reverse only with 3/8-Inch variable speed reversible power drill
- Drills up to grade 8 and 10.0 class fasteners, extracts bolt sizes number 10-3/8-Inch
- Saves time with the 3 easy access doorsf
- No more sorting individual compartments eliminate hassle and time spent searching through various sizes
- Easy storage designed to fit into tool boxes or hang on peg boards
- Exceptional value compared to purchasing items separately
- Natural color
- Kit exceeds federal OSHA requirements
- Serves up to 25 people
- Molded handle for carry or mount kit on work site
- Comes in a polypropylene case and Includes all the supplies you need for up to 25 people
- 25 person contractor refill
See any errors on this page? Let us know.