ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
MG Electronics is a leading manufacturer of products utilized by OEM, distributors and professional equipment installers throughout North America. Their products include a wide range of auxiliary equipment such as mounts, cases, cables and plugs. MG Electronics have been providing high quality, cost effective, innovative product solutions to intrusion, surveillance, distributed sound and access professionals for over 50 years. This level of experience has allowed them to develop a detailed picture of what the industry needs and the quality it demands and delivers on both.
Their support is highly personalised, the kind you only get from a local company. Based in Hauppauge NY MG Electronics will personally assist you with their product range giving friendly advice and support both pre and after sale that is second to none.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mgelectronics.com/shopcontent.asp?type=Terms%20and%20Conditions
Tel: (631) 582-3400
Fax: (631) 582-3229
VIVOTEK offers a comprehensive product lineup, including network cameras, video servers, video receivers, NVR, and central management software. Their R&D capability is one of the best in the industry developing innovative solutions to some of the inherent problems associated with IP Video systems. With this in mind VIVOTEK will continue to develop products featuring more advanced functions and expand their product range to include products from entry level to high end commercial systems.
VIVOTEK INC., established in Taiwan in 2000, has quickly grown into a leading manufacturer within the network video surveillance industry. Their business philosophy emphasises the importance of maintaining close relationships with their clients, partner organisations and employees to deliver cutting-edge technology and solutions to the security industry.
Tel: (408) 773-8686 Opt. 2
Fax: (408) 773-8298
- Varifocal Lens
- 3-8 millimeters
- CS Mount
- Manual Iris
- Ultra slim adjustable wall mount
- Fits most 26 inch to 47 inch LCD flat panel monitors
- Lateral shift for precise placement
- 10 to 0 degree continuous adjustable tilt
- With safety screws
- 10 Inch Bracket Kit
- Acceptable Dual 8 Inch, 8.4 Inch and Dual 10 Inch Monitor or Single Monitor Under 19 inch
- Must have RMK-08 to Mount Monitors
- Max Supporting Weight is Upto 20.94 lbs or 9.5kg
- Available Monitors: 8RTC, 8RTF, 10RTC, 17RCM, 19RCM, 15RTV, 17RTV, 19RTV, 15RTC, 17RTC, 19RTC
- CCTV testing and monitoring
- Video output test pattern: Color bar chart & gray scale chart (Test cable broken circuit, short circuit function)
- Low Battery Consumption 3 ~ 4 hours continuous using time
- OSD menu function
- Mirror function
- Outdoor Camera Enclosure
- IP68 Rated
- Aluminum Constuction
- Built-in Fan and Heater
- Compatible with many Vivotek Cameras
- Video Wall Mount Fixed Position type
- nterlocking, grid included, no rear access to the monitor unless you cut away the dry wall and leave the studs
- Made of reinforced steel tubing
- Weight and max load vary by monitor size
- 7" IPS 1280 x 800 Wide Viewing Angles and High Resolution
- Video Input : 3G-SDI / HDMI / YPbPr / CVBS
- Video Output: 3G-SDI / HDMI
- Brightness 400Nit
- Contrast 800:1
- NEMA 4 Rated
- Air Veil Fan System Technology
- Filter Fan System
- Anti-Reflective Window
- Dual Lock Security
- 3.5" TFT-LCD, 480 (RGB) x 320
- LED Lamp, easy to operate at night
- 4GB Micro SD card included video record & playback, snapshot & save the current image at JPG file
- User defined shortcut keys (F1 and F2)
- LCD screen brightness / contrast / color saturation adjustable
See any errors on this page? Let us know.