ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
- Material - Steel, Power-coated
- Height - 313.69 mm / 12.35"
- Ultra slim adjustable wall mount
- Fits most 26 inch to 47 inch LCD flat panel monitors
- Lateral shift for precise placement
- 10 to 0 degree continuous adjustable tilt
- With safety screws
- 10 Inch Bracket Kit
- Acceptable Dual 8 Inch, 8.4 Inch and Dual 10 Inch Monitor or Single Monitor Under 19 inch
- Must have RMK-08 to Mount Monitors
- Max Supporting Weight is Upto 20.94 lbs or 9.5kg
- Available Monitors: 8RTC, 8RTF, 10RTC, 17RCM, 19RCM, 15RTV, 17RTV, 19RTV, 15RTC, 17RTC, 19RTC
- CCTV testing and monitoring
- Video output test pattern: Color bar chart & gray scale chart (Test cable broken circuit, short circuit function)
- Low Battery Consumption 3 ~ 4 hours continuous using time
- OSD menu function
- Mirror function
- Video Wall Mount Fixed Position type
- nterlocking, grid included, no rear access to the monitor unless you cut away the dry wall and leave the studs
- Made of reinforced steel tubing
- Weight and max load vary by monitor size
- 7" IPS 1280 x 800 Wide Viewing Angles and High Resolution
- Video Input : 3G-SDI / HDMI / YPbPr / CVBS
- Video Output: 3G-SDI / HDMI
- Brightness 400Nit
- Contrast 800:1
- NEMA 4 Rated
- Air Veil Fan System Technology
- Filter Fan System
- Anti-Reflective Window
- Dual Lock Security
- 3.5" TFT-LCD, 480 (RGB) x 320
- LED Lamp, easy to operate at night
- 4GB Micro SD card included video record & playback, snapshot & save the current image at JPG file
- User defined shortcut keys (F1 and F2)
- LCD screen brightness / contrast / color saturation adjustable
- Full motion wall mount
- Fits most 37 inch to 63 inch LCD flat panel monitors
- Swivel 60 degrees of right lateral swivel
- 15 to +15 degree continuous adjustable tilt
- Display to be folded parallel to wall
- 5.6” CCTV test monitor
- Troubleshoot camera display right on installation site
- Full color LCD display to check for video signal
- Small & compact for portability
- Available with monitor service kit
- 1440 x 234, 500 Nits, 300 : 1 Contrast Ratio
- Left and Right, Up and Down Reverse Image
- 2 Video In (RCA Type), 1 Video Out (RCA), 1 Audio In & Out (Jack Type)
- RCA to BNC Adapter
- NTSC / PAL Auto Detect
See any errors on this page? Let us know.