Network Video Technologies develops and markets an award winning line of video transmitters/receivers and hub/power systems for the transport of analog and IP video/data, low voltage and PoE power, over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) and Coax cable. While cables have been around for a long time there is always room for improvement and NVT continues to innovate seeking even better ways to gain unsurpassed performance in their equipment.
While being incorporated in the State of California NVT maintains its headquarters in Menlo Park and Sunbury, England. This means you are guaranteed friendly efficient customer service when you contact their support centre. So for the best cables in the business go NVT you won’t be disappointed.
For warranty information click here: http://www.nvt.com/content.php?type=template&key=warranty
Network Video Technologies, Inc.
Tel: (650) 462-8100
Fax: (650) 326-1940
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Raytec are the World leader in LED lighting for the security industry. They provide an extensive range of LED illuminators for both general lighting and CCTV specific uses. Their range includes Infrared, Pure light and low voltage LED’s meaning that no matter your application they have the illumination that will suit your needs.
Founded in 2005 Raytec is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK security industry and is now supplying products to over 60 countries. With an extensive online knowledgebase you can rest assured that when you choose Raytec products you know that if you need assistance during installation or operation there will be documentation at your fingertips every step of the way.
Raytec Systems Inc.
Tel: (888) 505-8335
- High power - low running costs
- Adaptive Illumination
- Various angles (50-100 degree)
- 12-24V DC /24V AC input
- Command and Control technology
- Includes fan w/power cord
- Washable filter
- 16 gauge steel
- Durable powder coat finish
- Locking door front
- Outdoor Housing for OPTZ36X PTZ Cameras
- IP66 Rated
- Built-in Fan and Heater
- Wall Mount
- Clear Bubble
- Box Camera Housings, Brackets, and Mounts
- Can accomodate most box-style, closed-circuit television cameras.
- Outdoor Housings and Brackets
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Aluminum and Plastic Construction
- Comes with Wall Mounting Bracket
- 22lb Max load
- Ivory Color
- Capable of controlling up to 32 speed domes
- 2 levels of passwords (administrator and user) are supported for higher security
- Programmed data from up to 2 domes can be downloaded to non-volatile memory space and uploaded to a new dome
- Control a camera’s panning and tilting movement with variable speeds from 0.5’/sec. to 90’/sec., as well as its zoom, focus and iris command
- Normal speed is inversely proportional to the current zoom ratio
See any errors on this page? Let us know.