Network Video Technologies develops and markets an award winning line of video transmitters/receivers and hub/power systems for the transport of analog and IP video/data, low voltage and PoE power, over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) and Coax cable. While cables have been around for a long time there is always room for improvement and NVT continues to innovate seeking even better ways to gain unsurpassed performance in their equipment.
While being incorporated in the State of California NVT maintains its headquarters in Menlo Park and Sunbury, England. This means you are guaranteed friendly efficient customer service when you contact their support centre. So for the best cables in the business go NVT you won’t be disappointed.
For warranty information click here: http://www.nvt.com/content.php?type=template&key=warranty
Network Video Technologies, Inc.
Tel: (650) 462-8100
Fax: (650) 326-1940
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
- Professional industrial-strength build quality
- Intended exclusively to hold one Ikegami VCM-14H 14" color monitor
- Fixed viewing angle within rack (monitor face parallel to rack face)
- 4mm to 12mm C mount lens
- Providing infrared aspherical lens qualities
- F360 and an F 1.2 capability
- C mount lens
- Easy setup with its ring lock mechanism
- 1/3 inch CS mount lens
- Manual varifocal lens
- Aspherical components for eliminating IR distortion
- Producing finer images even at the edges
- F 1.4 capability
- 12" Camera Enclosure with Wall Mount
- Aluminum Construction
- Installed with Heater and Blower
- Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Beige color
- 3 mm to 8.5 mm CS mount lens
- Provide low distortion and high contrast
- High quality optical construction
- Metal construction
- Durable glass elements, plus aspherical IR qualities
- F1.2 / Day/Night Type
- 3X Zoom
- CS Mount
- 10mm to 40mm C mount lens
- Infrared aspherical lens
- F360 and F 1.2 capabilities
- C mount lens
- Aspherical lens design which helps keep images precise
Ikegami IK-DV10X7B-SA2L 1/2-inch CS Mount 7-70mm f/1.8 Varifocal Auto Iris Lens (with Long AI Cable)
- 7 to 70mm CS mount lens
- Provides high quality clear images
- Aspherical IR qualities, an F1.8 capability
- Vari-focal auto iris lens type
- Durable construction
- CS mount
- Varifocal lens 2.9 to 8mm
- F 0.95 sized aperture
See any errors on this page? Let us know.