Network Video Technologies develops and markets an award winning line of video transmitters/receivers and hub/power systems for the transport of analog and IP video/data, low voltage and PoE power, over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) and Coax cable. While cables have been around for a long time there is always room for improvement and NVT continues to innovate seeking even better ways to gain unsurpassed performance in their equipment.
While being incorporated in the State of California NVT maintains its headquarters in Menlo Park and Sunbury, England. This means you are guaranteed friendly efficient customer service when you contact their support centre. So for the best cables in the business go NVT you won’t be disappointed.
For warranty information click here: http://www.nvt.com/content.php?type=template&key=warranty
Network Video Technologies, Inc.
Tel: (650) 462-8100
Fax: (650) 326-1940
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
Since 1998 the Dotworkz companies has been ‘the’ name in professional grade outdoor extreme climate camera enclosures. Dotworkz products provide the ultimate solution when placing surveillance equipment outdoors with the ability to withstand and outlast the elements in all environments.
For over 13 years Dotworkz has been designing their outdoor products to work with all the industry's leading brands of cameras, software, wireless, fiber links, right out of the box increasing the efficiency of setup and reliability.
Dotworkz is based entirely in the US from its offices to its factories so when you by their products you can be assured that they are all designed, built and supported in the US strive to deliver only the best in customer service and support. They also conduct all of their production on in the US
For warranty information click here: http://www.dotworkz.com/support/warranty.asp
Tel: (866) 575-4689
Fax: (619) 639-9914
- Compatible w/the TVB-2104/4104, TVB-2105/4105 and TVD-2101/4101 Cameras
- Used for Quick Access to Zoom/Focus Controls on Motorized Lens Cameras
- Powered by (2) AAA Batteries (not included) or 12VDC
- High image-quality monitoring with optical performance support up to 3 Mp
- Range of 2.8 to 6mm, supporting various applications
- Wide aperture of F1.3 optimizes the performance at low lighting intensity
- Built-in ND filter used in T360 camera, supports high sensitivity cameras
- CS-mounting lens
- For CCTV Cameras up to 3MP Resolution
- Wide Aperture Rate of F1.3
- ND Filter / Aspherical Construction
- Metal Mount
- DC Auto Iris
- Captures transaction text and associates it with recorded video
- Search data by time, date, camera, or transaction text using the DVMRe or WaveReader software
- Compatible with DVMRe-CD/CS/CT series and StoreSafe
- Pro digital video multiplexer recorders
- Multiple PB3s can be connected to a RS485 network
- Full duplex communication over single-stranded multi-mode fiber
- One single ST Fiber connector for 100Base-FX fiber cable
- Comes with an Ultra-Compact Module
- Low-power performance in which the module consumes just 1.5 watts of power
- For professional surface-wired installations
- Ideal for low-voltage alarm, telephone, audio, and video wires and cables
- Attractive appearance for walls, ceilings, woodwork, doors, and windows
- Low initial tack adhesive strip allows for easy adjustment
- Installation: Compact size
- Plug-and-play PoE Self-powered design
- Standalone or wall-mount installation
- Can be used with the IFS POE302-MS Injector or other PSE IEEE 802.3at compliant devices
- Standards Compliance: Supports 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet
- Full featured IP keypad
- Control variety of NVRs, DVRs and decoders with one keypad
- Perform PTZ control
- Display IP cameras on embedded display
- Control recorder OSD
- 2.1x Zoom / Aperture - f/1.3
- For 3 MP Cameras
- Focal Length of 2.8-6mm
- Horizontal Field Angle - 100°
- Uses High-accuracy Aspheric Lens
See any errors on this page? Let us know.