Network Video Technologies develops and markets an award winning line of video transmitters/receivers and hub/power systems for the transport of analog and IP video/data, low voltage and PoE power, over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) and Coax cable. While cables have been around for a long time there is always room for improvement and NVT continues to innovate seeking even better ways to gain unsurpassed performance in their equipment.
While being incorporated in the State of California NVT maintains its headquarters in Menlo Park and Sunbury, England. This means you are guaranteed friendly efficient customer service when you contact their support centre. So for the best cables in the business go NVT you won’t be disappointed.
For warranty information click here: http://www.nvt.com/content.php?type=template&key=warranty
Network Video Technologies, Inc.
Tel: (650) 462-8100
Fax: (650) 326-1940
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
Since 1998 the Dotworkz companies has been ‘the’ name in professional grade outdoor extreme climate camera enclosures. Dotworkz products provide the ultimate solution when placing surveillance equipment outdoors with the ability to withstand and outlast the elements in all environments.
For over 13 years Dotworkz has been designing their outdoor products to work with all the industry's leading brands of cameras, software, wireless, fiber links, right out of the box increasing the efficiency of setup and reliability.
Dotworkz is based entirely in the US from its offices to its factories so when you by their products you can be assured that they are all designed, built and supported in the US strive to deliver only the best in customer service and support. They also conduct all of their production on in the US
For warranty information click here: http://www.dotworkz.com/support/warranty.asp
Tel: (866) 575-4689
Fax: (619) 639-9914
- Full duplex communication over single-stranded multi-mode fiber
- One single ST Fiber connector for 100Base-FX fiber cable
- Comes with an Ultra-Compact Module
- Low-power performance in which the module consumes just 1.5 watts of power
Dotworkz, D2-RF-MVP, D2 Ring Of Fire De-Icing System w/ Multi Volt Platform & VANDAL Tough Clear Lens
- IP and analog camera compatible
- Vari-Fit internal bracket included for perfect fit
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Thermal Plastic
- Thermostatically controlled De-Icing and Heating element
- Rated protection down to -40 F
- Angled mounting bracket for micro dome cameras
- Constructed with strong materials
- Angled design to fits the micro dome camera
- Compact in size
- Easy installation
Dotworkz, D3-HB-SOLAR, D3 Power Saver Heater Blower For Solar Applications w/ VANDAL Tough Clear Lens
- IP and analog camera compatible
- Water and air tight - perfect for harsh environments
- Simple design compatible with 99% of PTZ cameras
- Thermoplastic fiber composite construction; will not rust or corrode and is shock resistant
- Onboard Component mounting space for: routers, cell networks, hard drives, UPS, WiMAX, mesh hardware, etc
- Wall Mount Bracket
- Designed for all Digital Watchdog Snapit Dome Cameras
- Works with V1 and V3 Type Outdoor Dome Cameras
- Includes opening to store and protect connections
- Clean organized look
- IP and analog Fixed camera compatible
- Designed to protect sensitive HD or megapixel
- IP67 level protection for extreme marine, dust, insect, and other conditions
- Internal mounting space for: routers, cell networks, hard drives, UPS, WiMAX, mesh hardware, etc
- Virtually indestructible, Heavy duty, Non Metallic, Non corrosive, flame resistant, Vandal tough Polycarbonate Thermal Plastic alloy
- Parapit / Roof Mount
- For Outdoor Use
- Gray Finish
- 44lbs Max Load
See any errors on this page? Let us know.