When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
- Indoor 1infrared illumination
- 850 nm LEDs
- 12 IR LEDs for 10?meter illumination distance
- D/N mode auto detection
- 12V DC power supplied from GV?IPCAM. No separate power adapter is required
- Suitable for D22/D24 IT/Sec, Q22/Q24 Sec and ExtIO
- Weatherproof (IP65) wall mount for MOBOTIX dome cameras D22/D24 IT/Sec, Q22/Q24 Sec and ExtIO
- Covers RJ45 wall outlets
- Space for expansion modules (battery, UMTS, WLAN, etc.)
- Easily mounted to poles using pole mount
- Image Sensor with L32 Lenss
- Designed for DualDome D14 Camera
- Features 90 Super Wide Angle L32
- For Daytime Surveillance
- 3MP Resolution
Mobotix MX-D14-VANDAL-PUGR Mobotix Vandalism Housing for D14 DualDome Camera (Grey Powder-Coated Finish)
- Protects the D14 DualDome camera in high-risk areas
- 3mm polycarbonate dome and polished stainless steel layer offer strength and durability
- Ensures Uninterrupted Camera Operation
- Ideally suited for surveillance at extremely critical locations
- Comes with steel cover and security screws
- Image Sensor with L22 Lens
- Designed for DualDome D14 Camera
- Features 90° Super Wide Angle L22
- For Night-Time Surveillance
- 1MP Resolution
- Reinforced dome (3 mm Polyc.)
- Stainless steel vandalism housing in powder-coated
- Designed as a replaceable lens for the m22m and d24m security cameras
- 35mm comparable length equivalent to that of 22mm miniature camera
- A real focal length of 4mm, plus an f2.0 aperture
- An image width of 20 meters
- An image height of 13.3 meters at a 10 meter distance
- Consists of in-ceiling mount and mounting parts
- Easy mounting from front
- Installation dimension: 150 mm
- Can be ordered with stainless steel cover (MX-OPT-IC-ESMA)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.