MG Electronics is a leading manufacturer of products utilized by OEM, distributors and professional equipment installers throughout North America. Their products include a wide range of auxiliary equipment such as mounts, cases, cables and plugs. MG Electronics have been providing high quality, cost effective, innovative product solutions to intrusion, surveillance, distributed sound and access professionals for over 50 years. This level of experience has allowed them to develop a detailed picture of what the industry needs and the quality it demands and delivers on both.
Their support is highly personalised, the kind you only get from a local company. Based in Hauppauge NY MG Electronics will personally assist you with their product range giving friendly advice and support both pre and after sale that is second to none.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mgelectronics.com/shopcontent.asp?type=Terms%20and%20Conditions
Tel: (631) 582-3400
Fax: (631) 582-3229
Headquartered in Northbrook IL, Moog Videolarm is a leader when it comes to designing and producing scalable, high quality process monitoring and physical security solutions for hazardous and extreme environments. Moog Videolarm products have been used in the areas of boarder protection, threat intervention, asset protection, communication, and system health monitoring right around the world.
Moog Videolarm is comprised of 4 strategic company acquisitions. These 4 companies include Knox Video, Pieper GMBH, QuickSet International, and Videoalarm Inc. This combination of professional businesses has created a business which delivers high grade surveillance products to commercial, military and industrial markets. Over time, Moog Videoalarm has opened offices in Schwerte, Germany, Gaithersburg, MD, Decatur, GA, and Northbrook, IL. Operating with 24/7 365day technical support, Moog Videolarm reaches over 26 countries no matter what time of the year it is. With industry leading 5 and 3 year warranties, Moog Videolarm is continuing to use the latest technologies to deliver only the best security and surveillance devices around.
For warranty information click here: http://www.moogs3.com/technical-support/warranty-plan/
In 1965, Joel Satnick and Sam Kobert founded LH Dottie. The company first began in a warehouse situated at 331 Winston Street Los Angeles supplying numerous products to electrical wholesalers within the area. As time went on, Joel and Sam broadened their product offering by adding electrical fittings, fastening devices and anchors, tools, petroleum products, and specialty items.
Today LH Dottie is located in downtown Commerce, Los Angeles on a 2-2/1 acreage. It is housed in a 50,000sq ft state of the art building with up to 8 separate shipping bays which deliver more efficiency and superior customer service. In addition another warehouse has also been opened within Oklahoma City to service and deliver the Eastern Seaboard and the Mid-West. With many changes occurring over the years, LH Dottie has stayed strong and committed to providing clients and customers with only the very best products available for long term use.
For warranty information click here: http://www.lhdottie.com/warranty.asp
- 1/4" X 12' Three1/4" X 4'Lite Stick Rods w Eye - Hook
- Brand New
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards
- IK10 impact rated
- Accommodates wide-angle lenses up to 135-degrees
- Adjustable sunshield
- 24VAC Input, Heater & Blower
- Pendant mount (1.5" N.P.T.)
- Thermostatically controlled 24 Vac heater & surge protection
- OptiClear(tm) clear polycarbonate lower dome assembly
- High-impact engineered plastic, UV protected, with a UL flame rating of 94V0
- Accepts one (1) fixed camera with a maximum length of 8.5"
- Kit exceeds federal OSHA requirements
- Serves up to 25 people
- Molded handle for carry or mount kit on work site
- Comes in a polypropylene case and Includes all the supplies you need for up to 25 people
- 25 person contractor kit
- Ergo cut technology
- Neoprene spandex laminated back
- Charmude synthetic leather palm for ventilation
- Double stitched Schoeller keprotec secondary palm layer for positive grip and shock absorption
- 100 percent washable
- 18' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Rugged, vandal-resistant construction -- cast aluminum top
- 7" Clear Dome Bubble
- Security fasteners provided with dome trim-ring and hardware covers
- Designed for use with IP and analog camera systems
LH Dottie DT14 Cable Tie Standard Duty 14.56-inch Length by 0.18-inch Width by 0.052-inch Thickness Natural 100-Pack
- Manufactured with filtered nylon 6/6
- Finger grips
- Angled tail
- One piece design, transition rails and 3 tooth pawl
- Rounded edges
- first aid replacment refill75
- Lowering device allows for servicing camera systems at up to 80' (24.38 m)
- Solid 1-piece cast aluminum construction prevents corrosion and water ingress
- Easy to mount to a pole or wall with metal straps or wall mount
- Service technician can stand up to 170' (51.8 m) away while lowering
See any errors on this page? Let us know.