MG Electronics is a leading manufacturer of products utilized by OEM, distributors and professional equipment installers throughout North America. Their products include a wide range of auxiliary equipment such as mounts, cases, cables and plugs. MG Electronics have been providing high quality, cost effective, innovative product solutions to intrusion, surveillance, distributed sound and access professionals for over 50 years. This level of experience has allowed them to develop a detailed picture of what the industry needs and the quality it demands and delivers on both.
Their support is highly personalised, the kind you only get from a local company. Based in Hauppauge NY MG Electronics will personally assist you with their product range giving friendly advice and support both pre and after sale that is second to none.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mgelectronics.com/shopcontent.asp?type=Terms%20and%20Conditions
Tel: (631) 582-3400
Fax: (631) 582-3229
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- 2.1mm Male power plug
- 12" Cable
- stripper and tinned
- Powerful IR illumination for any CCTV camera
- IR Illumination automatically activates when light levels fall (20 lux)
- Rust resistant design for indoor or outdoor use
- Long life warranty (10,000 hours or 5 years)
- 12 VDC Power input
- Housing is manufactured from high-impact, off-white ABS plastic
- Lightweight plastic housing requires no special ceiling support attachments
- Viewing window sonically welded to a snap-in mount
- Unit is fully adjustable for 360° positioning
- 316 SS construction thrives in harsh environmental conditions
- Protects against corrosive chemicals
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP67 Standards
- IK10 Impact rated
- Can be configured to fit most PTZ camera systems
- Rugged, vandal resistant, painted cast aluminum top
- Universal mounting plate for IP network camera systems
- Meets IP66 standards
- Thermostatically controlled 12Vdc or 24Vac heater and surge protection
- Optically clear and durable vandal-resistant polycarbonate dome
- 7-gauge steel tubing that is .23" thick
- Durable, heat reflective white powder coat finish
- Accepts many lens and camera combinations up to 9.5"
- Window Guard paint shield
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards
- IK10 impact rated
- Accommodates wide-angle lenses up to 135-degrees
- Adjustable sunshield
- 24VAC Input, Heater & Blower
- 16' Pole with 4x4" Base
- Pendant mount (1.5" N.P.T.)
- Thermostatically controlled 24 Vac heater & surge protection
- OptiClear(tm) clear polycarbonate lower dome assembly
- High-impact engineered plastic, UV protected, with a UL flame rating of 94V0
- Accepts one (1) fixed camera with a maximum length of 8.5"
- Rugged, vandal-resistant construction -- cast aluminum top
- 7" Clear Dome Bubble
- Security fasteners provided with dome trim-ring and hardware covers
- Designed for use with IP and analog camera systems
- IP67 rating: designed to withstand water and dust intake
- Includes both Schrader and pressure relief valves
- IK10 impact rating
- Heater/blower (H&B)
- 75W Midspan Included
See any errors on this page? Let us know.