KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Adjustable height of 32-44" (81-112 cm) with twist lock mechanism
- Hidden cable management through inside of support column
- Includes six (6) universal speaker mounting plates to adapt to most speakers
- Silver finish with attractive high-impact tempered frosted glass base
- Adjustable spikes for carpet and rubber feet for hard floors
- Adjustable Angle (30/45/60°)
- Adjustable Distance (100-330')
- Weather Resistant
- Automatic Fan
- Surge Protection (Fuse)
- Supports up to 75 lbs
- 2.6" Mounting Profile
- Tilt, Pitch and Yaw Adjustments
- 23-35" Telescoping NPT Pipe
- Sturdy Steel Construction
- Twist and Swivel
- Load Capacity 12 lbs
- High impact plastic
- Virtually limitless number of configurations for the Wall or Ceiling Mount
- High impact plastic, white finish
- 18' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Lowering device allows for servicing camera systems at up to 80' (24.38 m)
- Solid 1-piece cast aluminum construction prevents corrosion and water ingress
- Easy to mount to a pole or wall with metal straps or wall mount
- Service technician can stand up to 170' (51.8 m) away while lowering
- Metal construction provides durability, while the black powder coat finish provides a neutral look that fits any decor
- Each mount is adjustable to fit speakers of 7-12" in depth that weigh up to 20 pounds
- The mounts can swivel up to 135° and can tilt from 0-20° so you can position your speakers precisely
- Adapts a wide variety of mounting rails to accept a maximum of 650mm vertical hole patterns
- Designed specifically to work with the LCD-MID-CB and PDS-LCB, but will work with most other manufacturer's mounting rails
- Black powder coat finish
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.45" x 26.75" x 0.32" (per rail)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.