KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
First Witness Video Surveillance Systems has rapidly become a leading manufacturer of wireless video and surveillance equipment. They have effectively reinvented the world of covert surveillance systems by combining the newest technology with over 30 years of law enforcement experience. They have established a large customer base including law enforcement and government agencies in several countries. They supply a wide range of covert surveillance technology including mini DVR’s, pinhole cameras, hidden cameras, wireless transmitters along with a rage of standard CCTV equipment.
With a production team of over twenty employees and a full-time engineering staff, First Witness strives to provide unmatched quality, service, and reliability to the covert surveillance industry.
- Satin Brass, Stainless Steel or off-white powder coated front
- Window Guard paint shields in clear and tinted
- Conduit knockouts in the 2 sides, and bottom
- 3.6mm and 2.5mm fixed lens included
- Tamper-resistant fasteners
- Environmentally sealed
- 16' Pole with 4x4" Base
- Designed specifically for video surveillance camera systems
- Solid construction; designed to reduce or eliminate vibration from strong wind loads up to 110 mph
- Compatible with most major camera manufacturers
- Powder coat finish for greater longevity
- Supports up to 75 lbs
- 16' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Withstands 100 mph Winds
- 18' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Electronic Control Station
- Locking Mechanism
- Camera Junction Box
- Motorized Winch
- Lowering device allows for servicing camera systems at up to 80' (24.38 m)
- Solid 1-piece cast aluminum construction prevents corrosion and water ingress
- Easy to mount to a pole or wall with metal straps or wall mount
- Service technician can stand up to 170' (51.8 m) away while lowering
- Adjustable Angle (30/45/60°)
- Adjustable Distance (100-330')
- Weather Resistant
- Automatic Fan
- Surge Protection (Fuse)
- Powerful IR illumination for any CCTV camera
- IR Illumination automatically activates when light levels fall (20 lux)
- Rust resistant design for indoor or outdoor use
- Long life warranty (10,000 hours or 5 years)
- 12 VDC Power input
See any errors on this page? Let us know.