KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
Since 1998 the Dotworkz companies has been ‘the’ name in professional grade outdoor extreme climate camera enclosures. Dotworkz products provide the ultimate solution when placing surveillance equipment outdoors with the ability to withstand and outlast the elements in all environments.
For over 13 years Dotworkz has been designing their outdoor products to work with all the industry's leading brands of cameras, software, wireless, fiber links, right out of the box increasing the efficiency of setup and reliability.
Dotworkz is based entirely in the US from its offices to its factories so when you by their products you can be assured that they are all designed, built and supported in the US strive to deliver only the best in customer service and support. They also conduct all of their production on in the US
For warranty information click here: http://www.dotworkz.com/support/warranty.asp
Tel: (866) 575-4689
Fax: (619) 639-9914
- Satin Brass, Stainless Steel or off-white powder coated front
- Window Guard paint shields in clear and tinted
- Conduit knockouts in the 2 sides, and bottom
- 3.6mm and 2.5mm fixed lens included
- Tamper-resistant fasteners
- Environmentally sealed
- 16' Pole with 4x4" Base
- Designed specifically for video surveillance camera systems
- Solid construction; designed to reduce or eliminate vibration from strong wind loads up to 110 mph
- Compatible with most major camera manufacturers
- Powder coat finish for greater longevity
- Supports up to 75 lbs
- 16' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Withstands 100 mph Winds
- 18' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Electronic Control Station
- Locking Mechanism
- Camera Junction Box
- Motorized Winch
- Lowering device allows for servicing camera systems at up to 80' (24.38 m)
- Solid 1-piece cast aluminum construction prevents corrosion and water ingress
- Easy to mount to a pole or wall with metal straps or wall mount
- Service technician can stand up to 170' (51.8 m) away while lowering
- Adjustable Angle (30/45/60°)
- Adjustable Distance (100-330')
- Weather Resistant
- Automatic Fan
- Surge Protection (Fuse)
- Powerful IR illumination for any CCTV camera
- IR Illumination automatically activates when light levels fall (20 lux)
- Rust resistant design for indoor or outdoor use
- Long life warranty (10,000 hours or 5 years)
- 12 VDC Power input
See any errors on this page? Let us know.