KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
Altronix are a leading manufacturer of Security, CCTV and Automation products. They have been in the business for over 30 years and are responsible for some of the most innovative design in the industry. Altronix components perform flawlessly under the most demanding conditions and are designed from the ground up to operate on a 24/7 basis. With their cutting edge design and engineering Altronix has secured a reputation synonymous with quality, service, and reliability.
Most Altronix products carry a 'Lifetime Warranty' and are manufactured in the U.S.A.
For warranty information click here: http://www.altronix.com/about/warranty.php
Tel: (888) 258-7669
Fax: (718) 567-9056
- Satin Brass, Stainless Steel or off-white powder coated front
- Window Guard paint shields in clear and tinted
- Conduit knockouts in the 2 sides, and bottom
- 3.6mm and 2.5mm fixed lens included
- Tamper-resistant fasteners
- Environmentally sealed
- 16' Pole with 4x4" Base
- Designed specifically for video surveillance camera systems
- Solid construction; designed to reduce or eliminate vibration from strong wind loads up to 110 mph
- Compatible with most major camera manufacturers
- Powder coat finish for greater longevity
- Supports up to 75 lbs
- 16' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Withstands 100 mph Winds
- 18' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Electronic Control Station
- Locking Mechanism
- Camera Junction Box
- Motorized Winch
- Lowering device allows for servicing camera systems at up to 80' (24.38 m)
- Solid 1-piece cast aluminum construction prevents corrosion and water ingress
- Easy to mount to a pole or wall with metal straps or wall mount
- Service technician can stand up to 170' (51.8 m) away while lowering
- Adjustable Angle (30/45/60°)
- Adjustable Distance (100-330')
- Weather Resistant
- Automatic Fan
- Surge Protection (Fuse)
- Powerful IR illumination for any CCTV camera
- IR Illumination automatically activates when light levels fall (20 lux)
- Rust resistant design for indoor or outdoor use
- Long life warranty (10,000 hours or 5 years)
- 12 VDC Power input
See any errors on this page? Let us know.