If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
- Indoor 1infrared illumination
- 850 nm LEDs
- 12 IR LEDs for 10?meter illumination distance
- D/N mode auto detection
- 12V DC power supplied from GV?IPCAM. No separate power adapter is required
- Professional industrial-strength build quality
- Intended exclusively to hold one Ikegami VCM-14H 14" color monitor
- Fixed viewing angle within rack (monitor face parallel to rack face)
- 4mm to 12mm C mount lens
- Providing infrared aspherical lens qualities
- F360 and an F 1.2 capability
- C mount lens
- Easy setup with its ring lock mechanism
- 1/3 inch CS mount lens
- Manual varifocal lens
- Aspherical components for eliminating IR distortion
- Producing finer images even at the edges
- F 1.4 capability
- 12" Camera Enclosure with Wall Mount
- Aluminum Construction
- Installed with Heater and Blower
- Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Beige color
- 3 mm to 8.5 mm CS mount lens
- Provide low distortion and high contrast
- High quality optical construction
- Metal construction
- Durable glass elements, plus aspherical IR qualities
- F1.2 / Day/Night Type
- 3X Zoom
- CS Mount
See any errors on this page? Let us know.