If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
Aiphone has become the most respected and reliable brand of communication systems in the world. Based in Japan and exporting to 60 countries Aiphone prides itself on having local operations with their North American marketing and sales distribution centre near Washington opening in 1970.
Aiphone have a range of products that include everything from small home systems to some of the largest commercial security networks available. They are famous for their quality and are the first and only intercom manufacturer to win the Deming Prize, the highest international award for quality control. They were also the first to receive ISO 9001 certification, and the only one selling in North America.
For warranty information click here: http://www.aiphone.com/home/sales/customer-service/warranty-repairs-and-returns/
Main Office: (425) 455-0510
Toll Free: (800) 692-0200
Government Sales: (800) 426-1081
Main Office: (425) 455-0071
Customer Service/Technical Support Fax: (800) 525-3372
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
Tel: (909) 993-5770
Fax: (909) 628-5560
- Professional industrial-strength build quality
- Intended exclusively to hold one Ikegami VCM-14H 14" color monitor
- Fixed viewing angle within rack (monitor face parallel to rack face)
- 12" Camera Enclosure with Wall Mount
- Aluminum Construction
- Installed with Heater and Blower
- Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Beige color
- 3 mm to 8.5 mm CS mount lens
- Provide low distortion and high contrast
- High quality optical construction
- Metal construction
- Durable glass elements, plus aspherical IR qualities
- F1.2 / Day/Night Type
- 3X Zoom
- CS Mount
- 10mm to 40mm C mount lens
- Infrared aspherical lens
- F360 and F 1.2 capabilities
- C mount lens
- Aspherical lens design which helps keep images precise
Ikegami IK-DV10X7B-SA2L 1/2-inch CS Mount 7-70mm f/1.8 Varifocal Auto Iris Lens (with Long AI Cable)
- 7 to 70mm CS mount lens
- Provides high quality clear images
- Aspherical IR qualities, an F1.8 capability
- Vari-focal auto iris lens type
- Durable construction
- CS mount
- Varifocal lens 2.9 to 8mm
- F 0.95 sized aperture
- 3 MP / Day& Night
- 2.1X Zoom
- Wide Angle
- DC Auto Iris
- CS / Metal Mount
- 10mm to 40mm C mount lens
- Featuring infrared aspherical qualities
- F360F and 1.4 capabilities
- C mount lens
- Ring lock mechanism for securing the control ring on the lens in place
- CS mount lens
- Provides exceptional image clarity
- 3.6mm to 18mm focal length
- An F1.8 to T360 aperture
- Compact size
See any errors on this page? Let us know.