Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards
- IK10 impact rated
- Accommodates wide-angle lenses up to 135-degrees
- Adjustable sunshield
- 24VAC Input, Heater & Blower
- Pendant mount (1.5" N.P.T.)
- Thermostatically controlled 24 Vac heater & surge protection
- OptiClear(tm) clear polycarbonate lower dome assembly
- High-impact engineered plastic, UV protected, with a UL flame rating of 94V0
- Accepts one (1) fixed camera with a maximum length of 8.5"
- Indoor 1infrared illumination
- 850 nm LEDs
- 12 IR LEDs for 10?meter illumination distance
- D/N mode auto detection
- 12V DC power supplied from GV?IPCAM. No separate power adapter is required
- 18' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Rugged, vandal-resistant construction -- cast aluminum top
- 7" Clear Dome Bubble
- Security fasteners provided with dome trim-ring and hardware covers
- Designed for use with IP and analog camera systems
- Easy "one person" installation with our unique hanging system
- Base locks firmly into place for worry-free installations
- Plastic coated, steel safety cable and mounting hardware included
- Includes matching bracket cover
- Lowering device allows for servicing camera systems at up to 80' (24.38 m)
- Solid 1-piece cast aluminum construction prevents corrosion and water ingress
- Easy to mount to a pole or wall with metal straps or wall mount
- Service technician can stand up to 170' (51.8 m) away while lowering
- IP67 rating: designed to withstand water and dust intake
- Includes both Schrader and pressure relief valves
- IK10 impact rating
- Heater/blower (H&B)
- 75W Midspan Included
- 316 SS construction thrives in harsh environmental conditions
- Protects against corrosive chemicals
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP67 Standards
- IK10 Impact rated
- Can be configured to fit most PTZ camera systems
See any errors on this page? Let us know.