Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- Compatible w/the TVB-2104/4104, TVB-2105/4105 and TVD-2101/4101 Cameras
- Used for Quick Access to Zoom/Focus Controls on Motorized Lens Cameras
- Powered by (2) AAA Batteries (not included) or 12VDC
- Installation: Compact size
- Plug-and-play PoE Self-powered design
- Standalone or wall-mount installation
- Can be used with the IFS POE302-MS Injector or other PSE IEEE 802.3at compliant devices
- Standards Compliance: Supports 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet
- No hardwiring to networks or local power necessary. Use in remote areas where power is not accessible
- Retrofits any locked entry point. No need to change out doors
- Activity reports sent via email or Internet
- High image-quality monitoring with optical performance support up to 3 Mp
- Range of 2.8 to 6mm, supporting various applications
- Wide aperture of F1.3 optimizes the performance at low lighting intensity
- Built-in ND filter used in T360 camera, supports high sensitivity cameras
- CS-mounting lens
- Bright LED display for clarity
- Durable and rugged design
- Color coded moisture scale for simple classification of dry, borderline or damp conditions in materials
- Comfortable to hold and easy to use
- Auto shut off for increased battery life
- Digiplex system control
- RS422/RS485 communication port enables operation with DVRs, multiplexers, matrix switchers, alarm interfaces and PTZ cameras
- RS232 communication port
- Zone system partitioning
- Security levels
- Accurate range testing for select GE Security glassbreak detectors
- Digitally generates sounds of breaking glass (plate, tempered and laminated)
- Ensures correct installation on very job
- For professional surface-wired installations
- Ideal for low-voltage alarm, telephone, audio, and video wires and cables
- Attractive appearance for walls, ceilings, woodwork, doors, and windows
- Low initial tack adhesive strip allows for easy adjustment
- Includes alcohol surface cleaning pads
- For CCTV Cameras up to 3MP Resolution
- Wide Aperture Rate of F1.3
- ND Filter / Aspherical Construction
- Metal Mount
- DC Auto Iris
See any errors on this page? Let us know.