Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
VIVOTEK offers a comprehensive product lineup, including network cameras, video servers, video receivers, NVR, and central management software. Their R&D capability is one of the best in the industry developing innovative solutions to some of the inherent problems associated with IP Video systems. With this in mind VIVOTEK will continue to develop products featuring more advanced functions and expand their product range to include products from entry level to high end commercial systems.
VIVOTEK INC., established in Taiwan in 2000, has quickly grown into a leading manufacturer within the network video surveillance industry. Their business philosophy emphasises the importance of maintaining close relationships with their clients, partner organisations and employees to deliver cutting-edge technology and solutions to the security industry.
Tel: (408) 773-8686 Opt. 2
Fax: (408) 773-8298
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- Compatible w/the TVB-2104/4104, TVB-2105/4105 and TVD-2101/4101 Cameras
- Used for Quick Access to Zoom/Focus Controls on Motorized Lens Cameras
- Powered by (2) AAA Batteries (not included) or 12VDC
- IK10 rated Vandalproof / IP68 rated Waterproof (IP44 with Ventilation Hole)
- 12 IR LEDs (30 or 45 Degree Beam Angle)
- 80-100m IR Distance
- Polycarbonate Window (3mm thick)
- Fully Cable-Managed
- For 1.3 megapixel cameras
- Wide aperture of f/1.6 enhances the performance even at low lighting intensity
- Equipped with a CS-type lens mount (metal)
- Suitable for color, B&W, and Day/Night cameras
- Auto-iris operation
- Captures transaction text and associates it with recorded video
- Search data by time, date, camera, or transaction text using the DVMRe or WaveReader software
- Compatible with DVMRe-CD/CS/CT series and StoreSafe
- Pro digital video multiplexer recorders
- Multiple PB3s can be connected to a RS485 network
- Outdoor Camera Enclosure
- IP68 Rated
- Aluminum Constuction
- Built-in Heater
- 12VDC Output
- Compatible with Interlogix mini-dome and wedge form factor cameras
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Gray color (Pantone 428c) to match Interlogix domes
- Integrated cable management
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
See any errors on this page? Let us know.