Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- Accurate range testing for select GE Security glassbreak detectors
- Digitally generates sounds of breaking glass (plate, tempered and laminated)
- Ensures correct installation on very job
- For RG-59U Coaxial Cable
- Crimp-on Barrel
- Firm Grip on Cable
- BNC Connector
- Output Impedance - 75 ohms
- Connects an RG-6 coaxial cable to a BNC connection port
- Provides a firm loss-less connection
- Allows you to quickly connect and disconnect using a twist-on type coupling
- 75 Ohm impedance
- Used to terminate a coaxial cable with a BNC connector
- Quick connection with a BNC port
- Connector BNC
- Aluminum & Acrylic construction with polyester coating
- IP 68 Rated
- Optional Heater and Blower Kit with Sun shield for Outdoor Use
- Various Mounting Options including Wall, Ceiling, I-Beam, Pole, and Corner Mount
- 1-1/2" NPT Threads on Extension Pipe
- Captures transaction text and associates it with recorded video
- Search data by time, date, camera, or transaction text using the DVMRe or WaveReader software
- Compatible with DVMRe-CD/CS/CT series and StoreSafe
- Pro digital video multiplexer recorders
- Multiple PB3s can be connected to a RS485 network
- For professional surface-wired installations
- Ideal for low-voltage alarm, telephone, audio, and video wires and cables
- Attractive appearance for walls, ceilings, woodwork, doors, and windows
- Low initial tack adhesive strip allows for easy adjustment
- Installation: Compact size
- Plug-and-play PoE Self-powered design
- Standalone or wall-mount installation
- Can be used with the IFS POE302-MS Injector or other PSE IEEE 802.3at compliant devices
- Standards Compliance: Supports 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet
See any errors on this page? Let us know.