Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
Founded in 2002, Veilux has become a renowned world leader when it comes to the concept design, development and the manufacturing of professional security cameras, digital video recorders, and video surveillance products. Veilux offers a prestigious history which complements the development of delivering professional, high quality, and reliable devices that will stand the test of time.
Headquartered in Dallas Texas, Veilux has grown to deliver to the security industry over 100 leading products. With distribution and sales facilities in Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, and New York, Veilux not only strives for 100% customer satisfaction but is also branching its roots into North America and the rest of the world with international locations including Shangzou - China, Seoul - S.Korea, Amman - Jordan, Cairo - Egypt, and London - UK.
Veilux products are used in a range of high end installations including the Raytheon Technical Services Co, NASA facilities in Houston - Texas, Navy Region Southwest, USAF Misawa Air Base, US Army, and Washington State Dept of Fish and Wildlife. With all products 100% tried and tested, Veilux is and still is continuing to lead the way with its mark in the security industry.
For warranty information click here: http://www.veilux.net/product-warranty.html
Toll Free: 1-800-510-6528
Local Number: 1-214-635-4855
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- Compatible w/the TVB-2104/4104, TVB-2105/4105 and TVD-2101/4101 Cameras
- Used for Quick Access to Zoom/Focus Controls on Motorized Lens Cameras
- Powered by (2) AAA Batteries (not included) or 12VDC
- 36 IR LED Illuminator
- Waterproof (IP67)
- 850nm IR LED
- ON/OFF detection range of automatic CDS sensor
- Max. 50m (~160 ft.) LED beam length
- DC12V/360mA max
- For CCTV Cameras up to 3MP Resolution
- Wide Aperture Rate of F1.3
- ND Filter / Aspherical Construction
- Metal Mount
- DC Auto Iris
- Captures transaction text and associates it with recorded video
- Search data by time, date, camera, or transaction text using the DVMRe or WaveReader software
- Compatible with DVMRe-CD/CS/CT series and StoreSafe
- Pro digital video multiplexer recorders
- Multiple PB3s can be connected to a RS485 network
- For professional surface-wired installations
- Ideal for low-voltage alarm, telephone, audio, and video wires and cables
- Attractive appearance for walls, ceilings, woodwork, doors, and windows
- Low initial tack adhesive strip allows for easy adjustment
- Installation: Compact size
- Plug-and-play PoE Self-powered design
- Standalone or wall-mount installation
- Can be used with the IFS POE302-MS Injector or other PSE IEEE 802.3at compliant devices
- Standards Compliance: Supports 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet
- Full featured IP keypad
- Control variety of NVRs, DVRs and decoders with one keypad
- Perform PTZ control
- Display IP cameras on embedded display
- Control recorder OSD
- 2.1x Zoom / Aperture - f/1.3
- For 3 MP Cameras
- Focal Length of 2.8-6mm
- Horizontal Field Angle - 100°
- Uses High-accuracy Aspheric Lens
- No hardwiring to networks or local power necessary. Use in remote areas where power is not accessible
- Retrofits any locked entry point. No need to change out doors
- Activity reports sent via email or Internet
- Bright LED display for clarity
- Durable and rugged design
- Color coded moisture scale for simple classification of dry, borderline or damp conditions in materials
- Comfortable to hold and easy to use
- Auto shut off for increased battery life
- Digiplex system control
- RS422/RS485 communication port enables operation with DVRs, multiplexers, matrix switchers, alarm interfaces and PTZ cameras
- RS232 communication port
- Zone system partitioning
- Security levels
See any errors on this page? Let us know.