Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
In 1965, Joel Satnick and Sam Kobert founded LH Dottie. The company first began in a warehouse situated at 331 Winston Street Los Angeles supplying numerous products to electrical wholesalers within the area. As time went on, Joel and Sam broadened their product offering by adding electrical fittings, fastening devices and anchors, tools, petroleum products, and specialty items.
Today LH Dottie is located in downtown Commerce, Los Angeles on a 2-2/1 acreage. It is housed in a 50,000sq ft state of the art building with up to 8 separate shipping bays which deliver more efficiency and superior customer service. In addition another warehouse has also been opened within Oklahoma City to service and deliver the Eastern Seaboard and the Mid-West. With many changes occurring over the years, LH Dottie has stayed strong and committed to providing clients and customers with only the very best products available for long term use.
For warranty information click here: http://www.lhdottie.com/warranty.asp
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- 1/4" X 12' Three1/4" X 4'Lite Stick Rods w Eye - Hook
- Brand New
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Quickly and easily removes most damaged screws such as hex, phillips, torx, square drive, sizes number
- 4-number 14 from wood, plastic or metal
- Two step drill bit and extractor in one tool extracts broken bolts and damaged screws fast
- Use in reverse only with 3/8-Inch variable speed reversible power drill
- Drills up to grade 8 and 10.0 class fasteners, extracts bolt sizes number 10-3/8-Inch
- Kit exceeds federal OSHA requirements
- Serves up to 25 people
- Molded handle for carry or mount kit on work site
- Comes in a polypropylene case and Includes all the supplies you need for up to 25 people
- 25 person contractor refill
- Saves time with the 3 easy access doorsf
- No more sorting individual compartments eliminate hassle and time spent searching through various sizes
- Easy storage designed to fit into tool boxes or hang on peg boards
- Exceptional value compared to purchasing items separately
- Natural color
- Anti static
- Impervious material
- EZ on/EZ off
- 50 shoe covers in jar
LH Dottie DT4B Cable Tie Standard Duty 4.12-inch Length by 0.095-inch Width by 0.042-inch Thickness UV Black 100-Pack
- Manufactured with filtered nylon 6/6
- Finger grips
- Angled tail
- One piece design, transition rails and 3 tooth pawl
- Rounded edges
- A real money saver base bits last 3 to 4 times longer at a fraction of the cost
- Economical replaceable tips lock in place
- Step bit performance remains identical to that of non replaceable tip bits
- Constructed of M2 high speed steel, coated with titanium and cobalt
- Tri-cut tip cuts smoother, faster and cooler
- Ceiling Mount bracket with internal cable channel
- Aluminum die-casting for durability
See any errors on this page? Let us know.