Fujifilm U.S operates in 27 states and engages in the research, development, manufacture, sales and service of Fujifilm products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including electronic, information systems, motion picture, broadcast and photography. As with all the major players in the industry the advantage to working with Fulifilm is the dedicated customer support teams and detailed online knowledge bases that are synonymous with the larger companies. This allows their customers to gain the support and information they need when they need it through a broad range of channels.
For the past 78 years Fujifilm International has continually invested in research and development resulting in world-class, highly versatile core technologies. While these technologies have their roots in photographic technology Fujifilm continue to innovate and produce new products and services for a diverse range of businesses around the world.
FUJIFILM, Optical Devices Division
Tel: (973) 633-5600
Fax: (973) 633-5216
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Raytec are the World leader in LED lighting for the security industry. They provide an extensive range of LED illuminators for both general lighting and CCTV specific uses. Their range includes Infrared, Pure light and low voltage LED’s meaning that no matter your application they have the illumination that will suit your needs.
Founded in 2005 Raytec is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK security industry and is now supplying products to over 60 countries. With an extensive online knowledgebase you can rest assured that when you choose Raytec products you know that if you need assistance during installation or operation there will be documentation at your fingertips every step of the way.
Raytec Systems Inc.
Tel: (888) 505-8335
- Includes one 16-3/4" center support and two attachable 2' support rails
- For use with Speco part : SPCBC5
- Includes 16-3/4" center support with two attachable 2' rails
- For use with Speco part : SP652CD, SPCBC6, SPG66T, SPG66TC
- Includes 16-3/4" square center support and two attachable 2' rails
- For use with Speco part : SP6ECS, SP5MAT
- Includes 16-3/4" square center support and two attachable 2' support rails
- For use with Speco part : SPCBC8, SPG86T, SPG86TC
- Includes 16-3/4" square support and two attachable 2' tile supports
- For use with Speco part : SP8ECS, SP6MAT
- 48 powerful infrared LEDs
- Indoor/outdoor infrared illuminator ideal for low-light or near total darkness applications
- Offers a 40’ range and 30° horizontal / vertical dispersion angle
- Illuminator is housed in heavy-duty aluminum
- Mounting bracket included
- Outdoor Housing for OPTZ36X PTZ Cameras
- IP66 Rated
- Built-in Fan and Heater
- Wall Mount
- Clear Bubble
- Box Camera Housings, Brackets, and Mounts
- Can accomodate most box-style, closed-circuit television cameras
- Outdoor Housings and Brackets
- Capable of controlling up to 32 speed domes
- 2 levels of passwords (administrator and user) are supported for higher security
- Programmed data from up to 2 domes can be downloaded to non-volatile memory space and uploaded to a new dome
- Control a camera’s panning and tilting movement with variable speeds from 0.5’/sec. to 90’/sec., as well as its zoom, focus and iris command
- Normal speed is inversely proportional to the current zoom ratio
- LCD display easily allows for checking the video signal of the CCTV camera being tested
- An audio jack tests the audio signal
- Built-in rechargeable battery has a life of 4 hours
- An LED light displays low battery level
- Visor blocks out sunglare on the LCD display
See any errors on this page? Let us know.