EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
- Two speaker mounts offer multiple configurations for wall or ceiling
- Generous adjustments: full range of tilt, twist and swivel
- Load capacity of 12 lb (5.4 kg)
- Mounts to the back of your speakers
- Accommodates 18" and 24" DBS/DSS antennas
- Holds up to eleven 8" x 8" x 16" standard concrete blocks for ballast or comes w/ pitch pad kit
- Adjustable dish mounting plate
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Dark gray weather resistant powder coat finish
- Metal construction provides durability, while the black powder coat finish provides a neutral look that fits any decor
- Each mount has a 6 x6" plate that can support up to 12 pounds
- Swivel and twist capability of 180° for precise speaker positioning
- Lockbox is mountable on 4 sides for mobile applications
- Interior dimensions - 17-inch W x 13.8-inch D x 3-inch H
- Rackmountable with a 2RU overall height
- Securing strips included for DVR in mobile applications
- Removable lid secured with security hardware
- Adjustable height of 32-44" (81-112 cm) with twist lock mechanism
- Hidden cable management through inside of support column
- Includes six (6) universal speaker mounting plates to adapt to most speakers
- Silver finish with attractive high-impact tempered frosted glass base
- Adjustable spikes for carpet and rubber feet for hard floors
- Supports up to 75 lbs
- 2.6" Mounting Profile
- Tilt, Pitch and Yaw Adjustments
- 23-35" Telescoping NPT Pipe
- Sturdy Steel Construction
- Twist and Swivel
- Load Capacity 12 lbs
- High impact plastic
- Virtually limitless number of configurations for the Wall or Ceiling Mount
- High impact plastic, white finish
See any errors on this page? Let us know.