EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
Veracity is a fast-growing technology company established in 2005 their aim is to support the evolution and deployment of IP video surveillance, designing unique products which solve some of the inherent problems associated with IP Video. Their products are recommended and trusted by major IP camera manufacturers worldwide. With a global sales network and partnerships with some of the biggest IP video brands in the industry Veracity has become one of the market leaders in the IP Video field.
Through their network of wholesalers and retailers Veracity ensures that their end users get only the best in service and support employing a strict vetting process when taking on new partners. With the help of Veracity the world of IP Video no longer needs to be a place of mystery but one of mainstream operation.
UK Veracity Company Head Quarters:
Tel: +44 (0)1292 264967
Fax: +44 (0)845 528 1081
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
- Material - Steel, Power-coated
- Height - 313.69 mm / 12.35"
- Power junction box
- Aluminum housing
- Vandal & Weather Resistant
- Dimension: 5.47" x 1.32"
- Streamline the process of a new IP camera installation
- Provides power for one PoE camera
- Single wired connection port with built-in WIFI and router capability
- Detects and assigns an IP address to connected IP camera
- Compact size for portability
- 5.6” CCTV test monitor
- Troubleshoot camera display right on installation site
- Full color LCD display to check for video signal
- Small & compact for portability
- Available with monitor service kit
- IP video installation tool for viewing and configuration of an IP PoE camera using a laptop or other portable device
- Installation without removing camera from the network and losing PoE power
- Time-saving method for accurately focusing IP PoE cameras with a standard Cat5E patch cable
- IEEE 802.3af PoE, POE Plus, non-standard types of PoE up to 30W, 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX Ethernet
- Compact adaptor (65 x 32 x 20 mm)
- LED indicator for PoE
- Outdoor camera housing with top cover, lock, heater and blower
- 18.7W power consumption
- 373 x 140 x 115 mm / 14.7" x 5.5" x 4.5" (L x W x H)
- Aluminum mounting bracket
- Max. load: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- 57 x 165 mm / 2.2" x 6.5" (W x H)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.