Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
Veracity is a fast-growing technology company established in 2005 their aim is to support the evolution and deployment of IP video surveillance, designing unique products which solve some of the inherent problems associated with IP Video. Their products are recommended and trusted by major IP camera manufacturers worldwide. With a global sales network and partnerships with some of the biggest IP video brands in the industry Veracity has become one of the market leaders in the IP Video field.
Through their network of wholesalers and retailers Veracity ensures that their end users get only the best in service and support employing a strict vetting process when taking on new partners. With the help of Veracity the world of IP Video no longer needs to be a place of mystery but one of mainstream operation.
UK Veracity Company Head Quarters:
Tel: +44 (0)1292 264967
Fax: +44 (0)845 528 1081
- Holds most 32" -- 63" flat panels in portrait or landscape
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern -- 810mm x 530mm (810mm x 810mm with extensions)
- Adjustable tilt -5 degree to +15 degree lockable at 5 degree increments
- Sectional wall plate which can be integrated with multiple FP-LDSB's to create a video wall
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel -- 2.5" (2.6" w/ extensions)
- Two speaker mounts offer multiple configurations for wall or ceiling
- Generous adjustments: full range of tilt, twist and swivel
- Load capacity of 12 lb (5.4 kg)
- Mounts to the back of your speakers
- Accommodates 18" and 24" DBS/DSS antennas
- Holds up to eleven 8" x 8" x 16" standard concrete blocks for ballast or comes w/ pitch pad kit
- Adjustable dish mounting plate
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Dark gray weather resistant powder coat finish
- Metal construction provides durability, while the black powder coat finish provides a neutral look that fits any decor
- Each mount has a 6 x6" plate that can support up to 12 pounds
- Swivel and twist capability of 180° for precise speaker positioning
- Lockbox is mountable on 4 sides for mobile applications
- Interior dimensions - 17-inch W x 13.8-inch D x 3-inch H
- Rackmountable with a 2RU overall height
- Securing strips included for DVR in mobile applications
- Removable lid secured with security hardware
- Adjustable height of 32-44" (81-112 cm) with twist lock mechanism
- Hidden cable management through inside of support column
- Includes six (6) universal speaker mounting plates to adapt to most speakers
- Silver finish with attractive high-impact tempered frosted glass base
- Adjustable spikes for carpet and rubber feet for hard floors
- Supports up to 75 lbs
- 2.6" Mounting Profile
- Tilt, Pitch and Yaw Adjustments
- 23-35" Telescoping NPT Pipe
- Sturdy Steel Construction
- Twist and Swivel
- Load Capacity 12 lbs
- High impact plastic
- Virtually limitless number of configurations for the Wall or Ceiling Mount
- High impact plastic, white finish
See any errors on this page? Let us know.