Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Veracity is a fast-growing technology company established in 2005 their aim is to support the evolution and deployment of IP video surveillance, designing unique products which solve some of the inherent problems associated with IP Video. Their products are recommended and trusted by major IP camera manufacturers worldwide. With a global sales network and partnerships with some of the biggest IP video brands in the industry Veracity has become one of the market leaders in the IP Video field.
Through their network of wholesalers and retailers Veracity ensures that their end users get only the best in service and support employing a strict vetting process when taking on new partners. With the help of Veracity the world of IP Video no longer needs to be a place of mystery but one of mainstream operation.
UK Veracity Company Head Quarters:
Tel: +44 (0)1292 264967
Fax: +44 (0)845 528 1081
- Includes one 16-3/4" center support and two attachable 2' support rails
- For use with Speco part : SPCBC5
- Includes 16-3/4" center support with two attachable 2' rails
- For use with Speco part : SP652CD, SPCBC6, SPG66T, SPG66TC
- Includes 16-3/4" square center support and two attachable 2' rails
- For use with Speco part : SP6ECS, SP5MAT
- Includes 16-3/4" square center support and two attachable 2' support rails
- For use with Speco part : SPCBC8, SPG86T, SPG86TC
- Includes 16-3/4" square support and two attachable 2' tile supports
- For use with Speco part : SP8ECS, SP6MAT
- 48 powerful infrared LEDs
- Indoor/outdoor infrared illuminator ideal for low-light or near total darkness applications
- Offers a 40’ range and 30° horizontal / vertical dispersion angle
- Illuminator is housed in heavy-duty aluminum
- Mounting bracket included
- Outdoor Housing for OPTZ36X PTZ Cameras
- IP66 Rated
- Built-in Fan and Heater
- Wall Mount
- Clear Bubble
- Box Camera Housings, Brackets, and Mounts
- Can accomodate most box-style, closed-circuit television cameras.
- Outdoor Housings and Brackets
- Capable of controlling up to 32 speed domes
- 2 levels of passwords (administrator and user) are supported for higher security
- Programmed data from up to 2 domes can be downloaded to non-volatile memory space and uploaded to a new dome
- Control a camera’s panning and tilting movement with variable speeds from 0.5’/sec. to 90’/sec., as well as its zoom, focus and iris command
- Normal speed is inversely proportional to the current zoom ratio
- LCD display easily allows for checking the video signal of the CCTV camera being tested
- An audio jack tests the audio signal
- Built-in rechargeable battery has a life of 4 hours
- An LED light displays low battery level
- Visor blocks out sunglare on the LCD display
See any errors on this page? Let us know.