Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
Veracity is a fast-growing technology company established in 2005 their aim is to support the evolution and deployment of IP video surveillance, designing unique products which solve some of the inherent problems associated with IP Video. Their products are recommended and trusted by major IP camera manufacturers worldwide. With a global sales network and partnerships with some of the biggest IP video brands in the industry Veracity has become one of the market leaders in the IP Video field.
Through their network of wholesalers and retailers Veracity ensures that their end users get only the best in service and support employing a strict vetting process when taking on new partners. With the help of Veracity the world of IP Video no longer needs to be a place of mystery but one of mainstream operation.
UK Veracity Company Head Quarters:
Tel: +44 (0)1292 264967
Fax: +44 (0)845 528 1081
- IP video installation tool for viewing and configuration of an IP PoE camera using a laptop or other portable device
- Installation without removing camera from the network and losing PoE power
- Time-saving method for accurately focusing IP PoE cameras with a standard Cat5E patch cable
- IEEE 802.3af PoE, POE Plus, non-standard types of PoE up to 30W, 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX Ethernet
- Compact adaptor (65 x 32 x 20 mm)
- LED indicator for PoE
- Allows you to mount indoor or outdoor housing of a speed dome camera on a rooftop
- Compatible with STB30PF ceiling type flange and STH-380PO/370PO/360PO/370PI camera housings
- Can be used for indoor/outdoor environments
- Mounts to the inside of the parapet
- Silver finish
- Aperture Range - f/1.4 - f/360
- Focal Length - 2.8 to 10mm
- Auto Iris Feature
- Manual Focus
- Manual Zoom
- Indoor Applications
- Supports up to 70 Pounds (32kg)
- Can be used with SADT-100WM Wall Mount, SADT-100CM Ceiling Mount
- Metal Case
- Integrated Pan/ Tilt, and Housing
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +90° to -90°
- Optional accessory : receiver unit
- Ceilling mount adaptor
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Aluminium material
- Applicable camera : SCC-C7437/C7439, SCC-C7453,C7455
- Applicable cameras with using SCX-300HM : SCC-C6437/C6439, SCC-C6453/C6455
- F1.3 DC type auto iris
- Varifocal 2.8 ~ 12mm / 0.11" ~ 0.47"
See any errors on this page? Let us know.