Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- Video Type Auto Iris, C-mount 10X Motorized zoom (f 8-80mm)
- Sharp and clear image in low light with F 1.2
- Simple to install and adjust
- Compatible with 1/2 inch and 1/3 inch CCD cameras
- Enables you to mount SVD-4120A/SVD-4020 vandal dome cameras on to a ceiling
- Made of aluminum alloy material making it strong and corrosion-free
- Can be used for indoor environments
- Angled mounting bracket for micro dome cameras
- Constructed with strong materials
- Angled design to fits the micro dome camera
- Compact in size
- Easy installation
- Designed for Day/Night C-Mount Cameras
- Wall Mount Bracket
- Designed for all Digital Watchdog Snapit Dome Cameras
- Works with V1 and V3 Type Outdoor Dome Cameras
- Includes opening to store and protect connections
- Clean organized look
- Hanging mount adaptor
- For fixed camera application
- Aluminum diecasting construction
- Fully cable managed bracket
- De-mister heater, fan
- Support three cable glands
- Pressurized Pendant Dome Housing
- IK10 Vandal Resistant
- Built-in Heater and Blower
- 24VAC Camera Input
- Gooseneck Wall Mount Included
- Enables your box cameras to be mounted on a wall/ceiling
- Can be used for indoor environments
- Handles load up to 25 lb (11.34kg)
- Silver finish
See any errors on this page? Let us know.