Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
- Standard 1.5" NPT pendant pipe tread
- Compatible with most pendant-mount cameras and camera enclosures
- All aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Pole or corner mountable using Panasonic PAPM3 or PACA2 adapter brackets
- Supports loads up to 50 lbs
- For Outdoor Dome Cameras
- For WV-CS954 & WV-CS574 Cameras
- UV-Protected Clear Bubble
- Strong Cast Aluminum Top & Trim Ring
- Vandal-Resistant Housing
- All aluminum construction
- Beige color
- 1 -1/2" NPT thread
- 1/2 inch Lens Format
- 7-70mm Focal Length
- DC Auto-Iris
- In-Ceiling Mount for WV-SC385
- Indoor Use
- Decorative cover: ABS resin with silver metallic coating
- Dome cover: Acrylic resin
- -10C to + 50C 14F to 122F
- Wide-Angle Lens
- 1/3 inch Lens Format
- 2.9-8mm Focal Length (2.7x)
- F0.95 Max Aperture
- Easy camera installation
- Compact, vandal-resistant, high-impact polycarbonate construction
- Rugged IP66 rating for camera protection
- Versatile mounting options: choose surface, pendant or wall mount
- 8.75" [for 1/2" (16mm) conduit] side knock-out conduit opening
- Designed for Mega Pixel Cameras
- DC Iris Lens
- Offers a variable focal length ranging from 2.4mm to 6mm
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards
- Accommodates wide-angle lenses up to 135°
- Hinged wall mount allows for easy installation
- Standard wall / pole mounting
See any errors on this page? Let us know.