Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
Headquartered in Northbrook IL, Moog Videolarm is a leader when it comes to designing and producing scalable, high quality process monitoring and physical security solutions for hazardous and extreme environments. Moog Videolarm products have been used in the areas of boarder protection, threat intervention, asset protection, communication, and system health monitoring right around the world.
Moog Videolarm is comprised of 4 strategic company acquisitions. These 4 companies include Knox Video, Pieper GMBH, QuickSet International, and Videoalarm Inc. This combination of professional businesses has created a business which delivers high grade surveillance products to commercial, military and industrial markets. Over time, Moog Videoalarm has opened offices in Schwerte, Germany, Gaithersburg, MD, Decatur, GA, and Northbrook, IL. Operating with 24/7 365day technical support, Moog Videolarm reaches over 26 countries no matter what time of the year it is. With industry leading 5 and 3 year warranties, Moog Videolarm is continuing to use the latest technologies to deliver only the best security and surveillance devices around.
For warranty information click here: http://www.moogs3.com/technical-support/warranty-plan/
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards
- IK10 impact rated
- Accommodates wide-angle lenses up to 135-degrees
- Adjustable sunshield
- 24VAC Input, Heater & Blower
- 16' Pole with 4x4" Base
- IP Network Ready
- Wall Mount (1-1/2" pipe thread)
- Thermostatically controlled 24VAC Heater/Blower
- Optically clear and durable polycarbonate lower dome
- Tinted dome available
- Ultra slim adjustable wall mount
- Fits most 26 inch to 47 inch LCD flat panel monitors
- Lateral shift for precise placement
- 10 to 0 degree continuous adjustable tilt
- With safety screws
- Includes a flush decorative trim ring with safety lanyard and captive security fasteners
- Easy installation and servicing from below the ceiling or overhang
- Compatible with most major ImmerVision Enables panomorph lens qualified box cameras
- 10 Inch Bracket Kit
- Acceptable Dual 8 Inch, 8.4 Inch and Dual 10 Inch Monitor or Single Monitor Under 19 inch
- Must have RMK-08 to Mount Monitors
- Max Supporting Weight is Upto 20.94 lbs or 9.5kg
- Available Monitors: 8RTC, 8RTF, 10RTC, 17RCM, 19RCM, 15RTV, 17RTV, 19RTV, 15RTC, 17RTC, 19RTC
- CCTV testing and monitoring
- Video output test pattern: Color bar chart & gray scale chart (Test cable broken circuit, short circuit function)
- Low Battery Consumption 3 ~ 4 hours continuous using time
- OSD menu function
- Mirror function
- 316 SS construction thrives in harsh environmental conditions
- Protects against corrosive chemicals
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP67 Standards
- IK10 Impact rated
- Can be configured to fit most PTZ camera systems
- Rugged, vandal resistant, painted cast aluminum top
- Universal mounting plate for IP network camera systems
- Meets IP66 standards
- Thermostatically controlled 12Vdc or 24Vac heater and surge protection
- Optically clear and durable vandal-resistant polycarbonate dome
See any errors on this page? Let us know.