Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
In 1965, Joel Satnick and Sam Kobert founded LH Dottie. The company first began in a warehouse situated at 331 Winston Street Los Angeles supplying numerous products to electrical wholesalers within the area. As time went on, Joel and Sam broadened their product offering by adding electrical fittings, fastening devices and anchors, tools, petroleum products, and specialty items.
Today LH Dottie is located in downtown Commerce, Los Angeles on a 2-2/1 acreage. It is housed in a 50,000sq ft state of the art building with up to 8 separate shipping bays which deliver more efficiency and superior customer service. In addition another warehouse has also been opened within Oklahoma City to service and deliver the Eastern Seaboard and the Mid-West. With many changes occurring over the years, LH Dottie has stayed strong and committed to providing clients and customers with only the very best products available for long term use.
For warranty information click here: http://www.lhdottie.com/warranty.asp
- 1/4" X 12' Three1/4" X 4'Lite Stick Rods w Eye - Hook
- Brand New
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Meets kit requirement for ANSI Z308.1
- Serves up to 50 people
- Molded handle for carry or mount kit on work site
- Packed in a polypropylene case
- 50 person contractor kit
- 750 lb. test webbing
- Strong 1-inch heavy duty web construction
- Rustproof, cam-action buckle
- For securing contractor, DIY, landscape maintenance, recreational loads
- 3/16" X 12' Three 3/16" X 4' Lite Stick w - Eye- Hook
- Brand New
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- General purpose
- Do not use as protection from; asbestos, silica or cotton dust, toxic dust, fumes, mists, gas or vapor
- Not to be used in spray paint operations
LH Dottie DT14B Cable Tie Standard Duty 14.56-inch Length by 0.18-inch Width by 0.052-inch Thickness UV Black 100-Pack
- Manufactured with filtered nylon 6/6
- Finger grips
- Angled tail
- One piece design, transition rails and 3 tooth pawl
- Rounded edges
- A real money saver base bits last 3 to 4 times longer at a fraction of the cost
- Economical replaceable tips lock in place
- Step bit performance remains identical to that of non replaceable tip bits
- Constructed of M2 high speed steel, coated with titanium and cobalt
- Tri-cut tip cuts smoother, faster and cooler
- 3.5” LCD screen
- 5-6 hours of operation between charges
- Measures 20-250 VAC and 0-45 VDC
- Pelco P & D protocol for PTZ testing
- 0-2Vpp video level measurement
See any errors on this page? Let us know.