Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
Tamron USA, Inc. was established in 1979 as the US sales subsidiary of the Japanese optics manufacturer Tamron Co. Ltd. Tamron USA is comprised of two major divisions: Tamron Photographic Lenses and Tamron CCTV Lenses. Tamron lenses are second to none in their quality of both image and design and have led innovation in the lens industry for many years.
Headquartered in Commack, NY Tamron offers A grade customer support for all of their lenses. In addition they also offer a dedicated service department that can ensure that your Tamron lens is maintained at peak performance for many years to come.
For warranty information click here: http://www.tamron-usa.com/about/services.asp
Tamron USA, Inc.
Tel: (800) 827-8880
Fax: (631) 543-5666
- Wall Mount Bracket
- Designed for all Digital Watchdog standard vandal proof dome cameras
- Works with V1 and V3 Type Outdoor Dome Cameras
- Includes opening to store and protect connections
- Clean organized look
- High performance
- Distortion is minimized
- Enhanced performance in the close- focus range
- Compact Design
- Super High Resolution 25mm 3- megapixel Lens
- 1.3 Megapixel Lens Series
- Standard High Resolution Lens Series
- 1/2 inch Lens Format
- 10-40mm Focal Length
- F1.4 Max Aperature
- IR Mono-Focal(Fixed)Lens
- 1/3 inch Lens Format
- Focal Length 4mm
- F1.2 Maximum Aperture (F-Stop)
- Mount CS
- Compatible with Day/Nigh Cameras
- High Image Quality in Near Infrared Range
- Chromatic Aberratons Corrected in Visible and IR Spectrums
- 2/3-inch High Resolution Image Size
- 8mm Focal Length
- Manual Iris
- 1.4-16 Aperture Range
- C Mount
- Compatible with select Pinnacle / SyncroIP indoor and vandal Dome cameras, Bullet cameras, and Wall/Ceiling Mounts
- Secure installation with enclosed cable connections
- Slide away front plate for easy access
- IP66 weatherproof rated
- Dual side conduit entries (3/4" - 14NPS)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.