Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
CNB Technology’s vision is to become a leader in the CCTV security industry.
By planning ahead with aggressive investment in R & D and designing products with the most innovative features available CNB is positioning itself to gain a large market share over the coming years. This is great for their customers and the industry, as new ideas and technologies are integrated into the industry they become industry standards benefiting everyone. The competitive nature of CNB keeps their price point low and their quality of product high, so you can rest assured that if buy CNB the product will not only be of an extremely high quality but it will be backed by after sales support that is second to none.
With offices in the USA, China and Europe it is possible for anyone to contact their local office directly allowing CNB to provide only the highest standard of customer service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/support/warranty.php
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- Compatible w/the TVB-2104/4104, TVB-2105/4105 and TVD-2101/4101 Cameras
- Used for Quick Access to Zoom/Focus Controls on Motorized Lens Cameras
- Powered by (2) AAA Batteries (not included) or 12VDC
- For 1.3 megapixel cameras
- Wide aperture of f/1.6 enhances the performance even at low lighting intensity
- Equipped with a CS-type lens mount (metal)
- Suitable for color, B&W, and Day/Night cameras
- Auto-iris operation
- Captures transaction text and associates it with recorded video
- Search data by time, date, camera, or transaction text using the DVMRe or WaveReader software
- Compatible with DVMRe-CD/CS/CT series and StoreSafe
- Pro digital video multiplexer recorders
- Multiple PB3s can be connected to a RS485 network
- Compatible with Interlogix mini-dome and wedge form factor cameras
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Gray color (Pantone 428c) to match Interlogix domes
- Integrated cable management
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Compatible with FLIR MPX and IP Cameras
- Outdoor junction box options
- Provides additional space for cabling and baluns
- Convenient installation
- For professional surface-wired installations
- Ideal for low-voltage alarm, telephone, audio, and video wires and cables
- Attractive appearance for walls, ceilings, woodwork, doors, and windows
- Low initial tack adhesive strip allows for easy adjustment
- 3 MP / Wide Aperture - f/1.2
- Focal Length of 2.8-8mm / 2.8x Zoom
- Designed for Dome Cameras
- Manual Zoom, Focus & Iris
- Offers High Refractive Index
- Installation: Compact size
- Plug-and-play PoE Self-powered design
- Standalone or wall-mount installation
- Can be used with the IFS POE302-MS Injector or other PSE IEEE 802.3at compliant devices
- Standards Compliance: Supports 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet
See any errors on this page? Let us know.