Established for over 30 years, Dedicated Micros (DM) is an international market leader in the field of specialist CCTV control equipment. Dedicated Micros success stems from its invention of the world's first video multiplexer, a monitoring product which records continuous images from a number of cameras onto a single video cassette source. This pioneering attitude has earned DM a place in the surveillance industries hall of fame. They are multi award winners and conduct some of the best R&D in the market today.
DM's products are used in security systems in a broad range of commercial and community applications across the globe. These include New York's 911 building, Heathrow Airport in London, the Oman Bank, BP petrol stations across the UK, Manchester United's Old Trafford Football Ground, the French Postal Service (the PPT) and the US Government.
For warranty information click here: http://www.dedicatedmicros.com/europe/support_service_warranties.php?product_group_id=99
MG Electronics is a leading manufacturer of products utilized by OEM, distributors and professional equipment installers throughout North America. Their products include a wide range of auxiliary equipment such as mounts, cases, cables and plugs. MG Electronics have been providing high quality, cost effective, innovative product solutions to intrusion, surveillance, distributed sound and access professionals for over 50 years. This level of experience has allowed them to develop a detailed picture of what the industry needs and the quality it demands and delivers on both.
Their support is highly personalised, the kind you only get from a local company. Based in Hauppauge NY MG Electronics will personally assist you with their product range giving friendly advice and support both pre and after sale that is second to none.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mgelectronics.com/shopcontent.asp?type=Terms%20and%20Conditions
Tel: (631) 582-3400
Fax: (631) 582-3229
Headquartered in Northbrook IL, Moog Videolarm is a leader when it comes to designing and producing scalable, high quality process monitoring and physical security solutions for hazardous and extreme environments. Moog Videolarm products have been used in the areas of boarder protection, threat intervention, asset protection, communication, and system health monitoring right around the world.
Moog Videolarm is comprised of 4 strategic company acquisitions. These 4 companies include Knox Video, Pieper GMBH, QuickSet International, and Videoalarm Inc. This combination of professional businesses has created a business which delivers high grade surveillance products to commercial, military and industrial markets. Over time, Moog Videoalarm has opened offices in Schwerte, Germany, Gaithersburg, MD, Decatur, GA, and Northbrook, IL. Operating with 24/7 365day technical support, Moog Videolarm reaches over 26 countries no matter what time of the year it is. With industry leading 5 and 3 year warranties, Moog Videolarm is continuing to use the latest technologies to deliver only the best security and surveillance devices around.
For warranty information click here: http://www.moogs3.com/technical-support/warranty-plan/
- 2 axis wall mounting bracket (included)
- Illumination to 525 feet
- Wide angle of view to 70 degrees at close range
- Low power consumption
- 4 power settings
- 2.1mm Male power plug
- 12" Cable
- stripper and tinned
- Satin Brass, Stainless Steel or off-white powder coated front
- Window Guard paint shields in clear and tinted
- Conduit knockouts in the 2 sides, and bottom
- 3.6mm and 2.5mm fixed lens included
- Tamper-resistant fasteners
- Environmentally sealed
- 16' Pole with 4x4" Base
- Designed specifically for video surveillance camera systems
- Solid construction; designed to reduce or eliminate vibration from strong wind loads up to 110 mph
- Compatible with most major camera manufacturers
- Powder coat finish for greater longevity
- Supports up to 75 lbs
- 16' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Withstands 100 mph Winds
- 18' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Electronic Control Station
- Locking Mechanism
- Camera Junction Box
- Motorized Winch
- Lowering device allows for servicing camera systems at up to 80' (24.38 m)
- Solid 1-piece cast aluminum construction prevents corrosion and water ingress
- Easy to mount to a pole or wall with metal straps or wall mount
- Service technician can stand up to 170' (51.8 m) away while lowering
- Adjustable Angle (30/45/60°)
- Adjustable Distance (100-330')
- Weather Resistant
- Automatic Fan
- Surge Protection (Fuse)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.