Established for over 30 years, Dedicated Micros (DM) is an international market leader in the field of specialist CCTV control equipment. Dedicated Micros success stems from its invention of the world's first video multiplexer, a monitoring product which records continuous images from a number of cameras onto a single video cassette source. This pioneering attitude has earned DM a place in the surveillance industries hall of fame. They are multi award winners and conduct some of the best R&D in the market today.
DM's products are used in security systems in a broad range of commercial and community applications across the globe. These include New York's 911 building, Heathrow Airport in London, the Oman Bank, BP petrol stations across the UK, Manchester United's Old Trafford Football Ground, the French Postal Service (the PPT) and the US Government.
For warranty information click here: http://www.dedicatedmicros.com/europe/support_service_warranties.php?product_group_id=99
Tel: 1-866-344-4674 or 1-866-816-5919
Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
- Robust IP66 rated enclosure
- Demisting Heater fitted as standard
- Robust die-cast aluminium housing
- Fully cable managed
- Multiple voltage option
- 2 axis wall mounting bracket (included)
- Illumination to 525 feet
- Wide angle of view to 70 degrees at close range
- Low power consumption
- 4 power settings
- Indoor 1infrared illumination
- 850 nm LEDs
- 12 IR LEDs for 10?meter illumination distance
- D/N mode auto detection
- 12V DC power supplied from GV?IPCAM. No separate power adapter is required
- Angled mounting bracket for micro dome cameras
- Constructed with strong materials
- Angled design to fits the micro dome camera
- Compact in size
- Easy installation
- Wall Mount Bracket
- Designed for all Digital Watchdog Snapit Dome Cameras
- Works with V1 and V3 Type Outdoor Dome Cameras
- Includes opening to store and protect connections
- Clean organized look
- 4 Channel, up to 100pps across the unit
- Simultaneous live viewing, playback and recording
- Real-time live display on all connected cameras
- Real-time recording per camera
- USB ports for download of video archive to external storage device
See any errors on this page? Let us know.