Established for over 30 years, Dedicated Micros (DM) is an international market leader in the field of specialist CCTV control equipment. Dedicated Micros success stems from its invention of the world's first video multiplexer, a monitoring product which records continuous images from a number of cameras onto a single video cassette source. This pioneering attitude has earned DM a place in the surveillance industries hall of fame. They are multi award winners and conduct some of the best R&D in the market today.
DM's products are used in security systems in a broad range of commercial and community applications across the globe. These include New York's 911 building, Heathrow Airport in London, the Oman Bank, BP petrol stations across the UK, Manchester United's Old Trafford Football Ground, the French Postal Service (the PPT) and the US Government.
For warranty information click here: http://www.dedicatedmicros.com/europe/support_service_warranties.php?product_group_id=99
Tel: 1-866-344-4674 or 1-866-816-5919
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
Veracity is a fast-growing technology company established in 2005 their aim is to support the evolution and deployment of IP video surveillance, designing unique products which solve some of the inherent problems associated with IP Video. Their products are recommended and trusted by major IP camera manufacturers worldwide. With a global sales network and partnerships with some of the biggest IP video brands in the industry Veracity has become one of the market leaders in the IP Video field.
Through their network of wholesalers and retailers Veracity ensures that their end users get only the best in service and support employing a strict vetting process when taking on new partners. With the help of Veracity the world of IP Video no longer needs to be a place of mystery but one of mainstream operation.
UK Veracity Company Head Quarters:
Tel: +44 (0)1292 264967
Fax: +44 (0)845 528 1081
- Robust IP66 rated enclosure
- Demisting Heater fitted as standard
- Robust die-cast aluminium housing
- Fully cable managed
- Multiple voltage option
- 2 axis wall mounting bracket (included)
- Illumination to 525 feet
- Wide angle of view to 70 degrees at close range
- Low power consumption
- 4 power settings
- IP video installation tool for viewing and configuration of an IP PoE camera using a laptop or other portable device
- Installation without removing camera from the network and losing PoE power
- Time-saving method for accurately focusing IP PoE cameras with a standard Cat5E patch cable
- IEEE 802.3af PoE, POE Plus, non-standard types of PoE up to 30W, 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX Ethernet
- Compact adaptor (65 x 32 x 20 mm)
- LED indicator for PoE
- 4 Channel, up to 100pps across the unit
- Simultaneous live viewing, playback and recording
- Real-time live display on all connected cameras
- Real-time recording per camera
- USB ports for download of video archive to external storage device
- Easy to Install
- Aluminum Construction
- Maximum Load 40 Pounds (18 kg)
- Use 1.5 inch NPT Pipe
- Swivels for Easy Installation and Access to Dome
See any errors on this page? Let us know.