For over 30 years, CBC has been a leader in the manufacture of video surveillance components. Renowned for their specialist lenses and high spec cameras CBC have continued to grow their product line to include a wide range of servers, DVR’s, housings and software. This approach ensures compatibility and delivers the best results in class so when a client purchases a system from CBC they get a result that is greater than the sum of its parts.
With USA sales and distribution locations in both New York and Torrance, California, CBC is able to deliver pre and post-sale support with ease putting their customers first and ensuring that they keep delivering best in class technology both now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- Simply rotate the arms to adjust the spacing for iPods with "Skin," "No Skin" or "Case"
- Spring-loaded arms gently, yet securely, hold all iPod classic models
- Neoprene rubber pads help protect the back of your iPod
- Captures full resolution of megapixel cameras
- Low distortion
- Assured excellent light intensity even in peripheral areas
- High contrast and sharp picture in all areas of the screen
- Compact design
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards
- IK10 impact rated
- Accommodates wide-angle lenses up to 135-degrees
- Adjustable sunshield
- 24VAC Input, Heater & Blower
- IP Network Ready
- Wall Mount (1-1/2" pipe thread)
- Thermostatically controlled 24VAC Heater/Blower
- Optically clear and durable polycarbonate lower dome
- Tinted dome available
- Designed specifically for video surveillance camera systems
- Solid construction; designed to reduce or eliminate vibration from strong wind loads up to 110 mph
- Compatible with most major camera manufacturers
- Powder coat finish for greater longevity
- Supports up to 75 lbs
- Easy "one person" installation with our unique hanging system
- Base locks firmly into place for worry-free installations
- Plastic coated, steel safety cable and mounting hardware included
- The 60° bend in steel shaft places center of adjusting base
- Adjustable Angle (30/45/60°)
- Adjustable Distance (100-330')
- Weather Resistant
- Automatic Fan
- Surge Protection (Fuse)
- Includes a flush decorative trim ring with safety lanyard and captive security fasteners
- Easy installation and servicing from below the ceiling or overhang
- Compatible with most major ImmerVision Enables panomorph lens qualified box cameras
- 62X Megapixel Zoom Lens
- Video Auto Iris
- Motorized Focus and Zoom
- Rugged, vandal resistant, painted cast aluminum top
- Universal mounting plate for IP network camera systems
- Meets IP66 standards
- Thermostatically controlled 12Vdc or 24Vac heater and surge protection
- Optically clear and durable vandal-resistant polycarbonate dome
- Over 5.0 Megapixel
- Full HD Format
- 12mm 2/3” C Mount
- Manual Iris
- Peak performance at long distance
See any errors on this page? Let us know.