For over 30 years, CBC has been a leader in the manufacture of video surveillance components. Renowned for their specialist lenses and high spec cameras CBC have continued to grow their product line to include a wide range of servers, DVR’s, housings and software. This approach ensures compatibility and delivers the best results in class so when a client purchases a system from CBC they get a result that is greater than the sum of its parts.
With USA sales and distribution locations in both New York and Torrance, California, CBC is able to deliver pre and post-sale support with ease putting their customers first and ensuring that they keep delivering best in class technology both now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
Veracity is a fast-growing technology company established in 2005 their aim is to support the evolution and deployment of IP video surveillance, designing unique products which solve some of the inherent problems associated with IP Video. Their products are recommended and trusted by major IP camera manufacturers worldwide. With a global sales network and partnerships with some of the biggest IP video brands in the industry Veracity has become one of the market leaders in the IP Video field.
Through their network of wholesalers and retailers Veracity ensures that their end users get only the best in service and support employing a strict vetting process when taking on new partners. With the help of Veracity the world of IP Video no longer needs to be a place of mystery but one of mainstream operation.
UK Veracity Company Head Quarters:
Tel: +44 (0)1292 264967
Fax: +44 (0)845 528 1081
- Captures full resolution of megapixel cameras
- Low distortion
- Assured excellent light intensity even in peripheral areas
- High contrast and sharp picture in all areas of the screen
- Compact design
- 4" x 4" Square
- Protective Case Included
- Achieve Proper Back Focus
- IP video installation tool for viewing and configuration of an IP PoE camera using a laptop or other portable device
- Installation without removing camera from the network and losing PoE power
- Time-saving method for accurately focusing IP PoE cameras with a standard Cat5E patch cable
- IEEE 802.3af PoE, POE Plus, non-standard types of PoE up to 30W, 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX Ethernet
- Compact adaptor (65 x 32 x 20 mm)
- LED indicator for PoE
- For 1/2 inch format
- Focal Length: 8 ~ 80mm
- Max. Aperture Ratio: 1:1.2
- Down Angle View: 54.3 ~ 5.8 degrees
- For 1/3'' format cameras
- Manual Iris; focus control
- CS-mount lens
- Focal Length: 5 – 50mm
- Iris Range: F1.3
- 3 Megapixel Manual Iris Varifocal
- Full HD Format
- Precise Focus Adjustment
- Corner Brightness
- DC Auto Iris Model Also Available
- For 1/3 inch format camera
- Focal Length: 5.7 ~ 34.2mm
- Max. Aperture Ratio: 1:1.0
- Down Angle View: 56.5 ~ 10.0 degrees
- Angled mounting bracket for micro dome cameras
- Constructed with strong materials
- Angled design to fits the micro dome camera
- Compact in size
- Easy installation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.