For over 30 years, CBC has been a leader in the manufacture of video surveillance components. Renowned for their specialist lenses and high spec cameras CBC have continued to grow their product line to include a wide range of servers, DVR’s, housings and software. This approach ensures compatibility and delivers the best results in class so when a client purchases a system from CBC they get a result that is greater than the sum of its parts.
With USA sales and distribution locations in both New York and Torrance, California, CBC is able to deliver pre and post-sale support with ease putting their customers first and ensuring that they keep delivering best in class technology both now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
- 4" x 4" Square
- Protective Case Included
- Achieve Proper Back Focus
- Captures full resolution of megapixel cameras
- Low distortion
- Assured excellent light intensity even in peripheral areas
- High contrast and sharp picture in all areas of the screen
- Compact design
- Outdoor dome, UV protected
- Thermostatically controlled heater
- 24 Hour fan operation for effective heating and condensation protection
- Optically correct polycarbonate lower dome
- Choice of clear or tinted lower dome
- Max. Aperture Ratio: 1:1.4
- Max. Image Format: 8.8mm x 6.6mm
- Filter Size: M34 × 0.5mm
- Back Focal Length: 20.4mm
- Flange Back Length: 17.526mm
- Pole mount adapter for pendant type housings
- Requires UNI-WMB1 wall mount bracket
- For 1/2 inch format
- Focal Length: 8.0 ~ 48mm
- Max. Aperture Ratio: 1:1.2
- Down Angle View: 55.8 ~ 9.9 degrees
- Outdoor vandal resistant flush mount enclosure
- Supports: SNC-RZ50N and SNC-RZ30N
- 7" clear polycarbonate lower dome
- Thermostatically controlled heater and blower
- AC24V input, integrated DC12V power supply for camera power
See any errors on this page? Let us know.