For over 30 years, CBC has been a leader in the manufacture of video surveillance components. Renowned for their specialist lenses and high spec cameras CBC have continued to grow their product line to include a wide range of servers, DVR’s, housings and software. This approach ensures compatibility and delivers the best results in class so when a client purchases a system from CBC they get a result that is greater than the sum of its parts.
With USA sales and distribution locations in both New York and Torrance, California, CBC is able to deliver pre and post-sale support with ease putting their customers first and ensuring that they keep delivering best in class technology both now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
- 4" x 4" Square
- Protective Case Included
- Achieve Proper Back Focus
- Indoor 1infrared illumination
- 850 nm LEDs
- 12 IR LEDs for 10?meter illumination distance
- D/N mode auto detection
- 12V DC power supplied from GV?IPCAM. No separate power adapter is required
- Captures full resolution of megapixel cameras
- Low distortion
- Assured excellent light intensity even in peripheral areas
- High contrast and sharp picture in all areas of the screen
- Compact design
- For 1/3 inch format cameras
- DC Auto Iris
- CS-mount lens
- Focal Length: 3.5mm – 10.5mm
- Iris Range: F1.0
- 2/3" Format Cameras
- Operation Iris F1.3-16C
- Back Focal Length 12.3mm
- Max. Aperture Ratio:1:1.3
- Designed for C-Mount Cameras
- For 1/3 inch format camera
- Focal Length: 5.7 ~ 57mm
- Max. Aperture Ratio: 1:1.2
- Down Angle View: 54.2 ~ 5.9 degrees
- For 1/3'' format cameras
- Manual Iris; focus control
- CS-mount lens
- Focal Length: 2.8mm - 12mm
- Iris Range: F1.3
See any errors on this page? Let us know.