CNB Technology’s vision is to become a leader in the CCTV security industry.
By planning ahead with aggressive investment in R & D and designing products with the most innovative features available CNB is positioning itself to gain a large market share over the coming years. This is great for their customers and the industry, as new ideas and technologies are integrated into the industry they become industry standards benefiting everyone. The competitive nature of CNB keeps their price point low and their quality of product high, so you can rest assured that if buy CNB the product will not only be of an extremely high quality but it will be backed by after sales support that is second to none.
With offices in the USA, China and Europe it is possible for anyone to contact their local office directly allowing CNB to provide only the highest standard of customer service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/support/warranty.php
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- Includes one 16-3/4" center support and two attachable 2' support rails
- For use with Speco part : SPCBC5
- Includes 16-3/4" center support with two attachable 2' rails
- For use with Speco part : SP652CD, SPCBC6, SPG66T, SPG66TC
- Includes 16-3/4" square center support and two attachable 2' rails
- For use with Speco part : SP6ECS, SP5MAT
- Includes 16-3/4" square center support and two attachable 2' support rails
- For use with Speco part : SPCBC8, SPG86T, SPG86TC
- Includes 16-3/4" square support and two attachable 2' tile supports
- For use with Speco part : SP8ECS, SP6MAT
- 48 powerful infrared LEDs
- Indoor/outdoor infrared illuminator ideal for low-light or near total darkness applications
- Offers a 40’ range and 30° horizontal / vertical dispersion angle
- Illuminator is housed in heavy-duty aluminum
- Mounting bracket included
- Outdoor Housing for OPTZ36X PTZ Cameras
- IP66 Rated
- Built-in Fan and Heater
- Wall Mount
- Clear Bubble
- Box Camera Housings, Brackets, and Mounts
- Can accomodate most box-style, closed-circuit television cameras
- Outdoor Housings and Brackets
- Capable of controlling up to 32 speed domes
- 2 levels of passwords (administrator and user) are supported for higher security
- Programmed data from up to 2 domes can be downloaded to non-volatile memory space and uploaded to a new dome
- Control a camera’s panning and tilting movement with variable speeds from 0.5’/sec. to 90’/sec., as well as its zoom, focus and iris command
- Normal speed is inversely proportional to the current zoom ratio
- LCD display easily allows for checking the video signal of the CCTV camera being tested
- An audio jack tests the audio signal
- Built-in rechargeable battery has a life of 4 hours
- An LED light displays low battery level
- Visor blocks out sunglare on the LCD display
See any errors on this page? Let us know.